Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Soft Boiled
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    I think the only instances where I have seen this were 24-man raids...
    (almost) Whole full teams purposefully causing wipes because they could not be kicked, and Vote Abandon would not go through.
    Have perhaps only seen this once or twice in most other content, though, and I don't really see it being worth any major changes. Specially when any change they could apply could easily backfire...
    For example pre mades built specifically with a tank or healer with 2 DPS to help the DPS level or to help them with queues in general would no longer be possible :/
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nettle Creidne
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Rewarding players even though they got kicked will lessen the incentive to not have a bad attitude.

I have yet to witness someone getting unfairly kicked. Every time I saw someone get kicked it was very much justified. I would even go as far as to say often players who deserve to get kicked are allowed to remain.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wolf Spyder
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Find out what server they are from, roll a character there, infiltrate their ranks, get their home addresses, then call the SWAT team to raid their homes. Preferably, you will have already installed a hidden cam recording it all, so that you can pop it on for those boring nights. Popcorn optional.
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2