Character
    Soft Boiled
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Strywin View Post
    I hated those ones too lol.
    I didn't mind using leves for leveling but not knowing which leves had the emote/capture weakened beast was somewhat annoying for me.
    I like to use my chocobo during open world content but my darn chocobo would always kill the captured beast so I'd have to unsummon it for those leves alone. :/
    If you set your chocobo to healer or order it to follow you it won'r kill those targets.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Corchaine Destrega
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by blindfoldedkaos View Post
    Hold your horses people, they weren't removed, they just haven't been added and wont be added till 4.1, it was in the patch notes during early access and launch....
    Woah woah woah. I'd love to believe that, but I just checked the full patch notes for 4.0 and it says nothing about them. Closest thing is "Please note that battlecraft leves are not available in the new areas introduced in patch 4.0.".

Do you have any other proof about them coming in 4.1?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Akira Yukino
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    I was reading another thread discussing FATEs and how to change them to make open world more lively. I thought about the open world and was inspired with an alternative to FATEs: leves geared toward max-level classes.

One of the concerns about making FATEs too attractive is server stress (like Ixion). levequests don't have that problem because only the people in the team can fight.

My thought was basically turn B/A/S rank hunts into levequests. They could be retuned for teams of 1/4/8 and item levels of 90/200/290 (bases on expansion). Make different ranks cost different allowances... say 1/2/4, and give out better rewards.

I'd say more, but I'm on my phone trying to type this out.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3