Player
    Character
    Nox Sidereal
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70

Character stuck in FF limbo. Please help. Cannot log in.

Type of Issue/Feedback: I was DCd yesterday around 2:15pm while loading into a dungeon and haven't been able to log in since. My friends online tell me that it says that I am STILL in The Lost City of Amdapor (it has been 20 hours now). I did the online chat yesterday with Agent Tyler and he had me cancel my sub and resub in hopes it boots me. It has not. I am greeted with error code 90002 when I try to log in. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I am on PS4. Character is Nox Sidereal on Famfrit.
    Name of your Internet Service Provider (ISP): Cox
    State/Country: Chandler, AZ
    Date/Time: Happened 7/12 around 2:15pm
    World Name: Famfrit
    Frequency: (How often does the issue occur?) Never. First time.
    Date & Time: 7/12 around 2:15pm
    Frequency: Just this one time
    World name: Famfrit
    Character name: Nox Sidereal
    Using PS4
    (0)

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused for you. We'd like to assist you with this matter as soon as possible, so if you are still experiencing this issue, we encourage you to also contact our support center for further assistance at http://support.na.square-enix.com/co...382&la=1&fty=1

We hope to get this matter resolved for you quickly and appreciate your understanding and patience.

-SQUARE ENIX MODERATOR
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Nox Sidereal
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    I had done the online chat last night with Agent Tyler. He canceled my sub and then resubbed me in the hope I got booted out. Unfortunately, it did not work. I called your support line for tech problems this morning and they directed me to this forum to post in hopes someone could help me here. ANY help would be appreciated.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nox Sidereal
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    So, I decided to just try and log in and I got in. I'm not sure if it fixed itself or if someone rescued me. Either way, I want to thank you and SE for all the different ways you all tried to help. I know it hasn't been all roses for you guys lately with the attacks. So, thank you. It's very much appreciated ^_^
    (0)