Player
    Character
    Kale Mcchaffee
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80

Would it be possible to have job-quest instances added to the duty finder?

I kinda want to replay a few of them again instead of just being able to watch the cutscenes. They were fun.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Remiel Stclaire
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    I don't remember any requiring a group. In fact, I don't recall any that didn't require that you be solo.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kale Mcchaffee
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    Right, but since they're instances, it would make sense to add a tab for them in the duty finder.

You can already enter non-SB content solo anyway and to do that you still have to go through the duty finder.
    (0)

Character
    Deionarra Eidolon
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by McChaffee View Post
    Right, but since they're instances, it would make sense to add a tab for them in the duty finder.

You can already enter non-SB content solo anyway and to do that you still have to go through the duty finder.
    I'd like to see solo instances in general be replayable, though I think it would be more appropriate to implement via The Unending Journey rather than the Duty Finder. I'd also like an option to be able to 'string together' cutscenes in a given quest automatically, so that I didn't have to hit play 8 different times when re-watching, say, the end of the Dragonsong War.

Also, can we please keep access to the small zone right before Final Steps of Faith? I liked it there...
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Vorx Dargo
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    I rather they gave us an option to play solely with people from our server if we wanted. I dunno about you guys and your server but most of the friendliest people i meet are from my Lamia server.
    That or let us run dungeons solo, but adjust the monster strength to how many are in the run. 1 person monsters at -75%of full power, 2 people monsters at -50% full power, 3 people monsters at -25% full power. and if a 4th joins monsters are back to 100%.
    (0)