Player
    Character
    Rufie Spirit
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Frizze View Post
    This is a complaint i havent heard at all since they switched the format a few patches back.
    It's still exploitable in the battlehall. People enter the matching queue and simply cancel the queue if theirs doesn't pop at the same time as their desired opponent. There's also a limit on only playing the same opponent 1 time which can be circumvented by leaving the instance and rejoining, then you can play the same opponent again. I've seen people cancel the pop repeatedly, clearly fishing for a certain opponent. But yeah it looks like cheatsy activity decreased since they changed up the format and tbh I wouldn't win tournaments if everyone played fair anyway because I'm pretty bad against human opponents o.o
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Khuja'to Binbotaj
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    What I want is more meaning and depth to the NPC encounters. I loved the CC club in FF8 and I would love to see quest chains attached to XIV, as of right now you just find random NPCs in the world and challenge them. I think it would be so much better if there were NPCs locked behind other NPCs with a bit of a storyline that goes with each victory. It could be akin to the big fishing quests and the Chocobo racing challenges in terms of scale and difficulty.
    (0)
    #StopTheNerfs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2