Character
    Valerie Lamentea
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70

Last Whisper - The Step between casualty & hardcore

foundation date: 03/07/2017

We're a friendly European FFXIV free company on Louisoix(EU) server. Our main goal is to build up a growing active community to experience a great time in FFXIV 4.0 - Stormblood. Right now we are small in numbers but we're aiming to be an active group for efficient endgame content clearing like EX-Primals / Raids. We're also interested in PVP - Crafting & Gathering

Our gaming style in general is semi-hardcore. This means that we aren't in a hurry to be the first group on our server to defeat new content - but we still want to be efficient. At the same time we want to beat all the content this great game has to offer - together.
    For chit-chat and trash talk we use our FC-Discord server! - we would love to see the voice chat activity grow as well!

For further information feel free to contact us ingame - or join our discord https://discord.gg/vz7YdC9
    - Teru Song
    - Sawako Akiyama
    - Valerie Lamentea
    (0)
    Last edited by LevianShane; 07-12-2017 at 03:46 AM.

Player
    Character
    Valerie Lamentea
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70

Hello Hello
    -its me again!-

Here's the current state of our beloved Free Company

We also want to show you our beautiful FC-House
    You want to visit it? - Little Vegas is located in the Mist, Ward 1 - Sub. Plot 59 ♥

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Our Lobby
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Upstairs~ For serious meetings C:

Downstairs - for Party! ~(^-^)~ ♥

(0)
    Last edited by LevianShane; 07-12-2017 at 07:36 AM.

Player
    Character
    Valerie Lamentea
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Hello ~ Boys & Girls
    i was a bit lazy in recruitment the last days due personal issues ♥
    we're still recruiting - we got a lot of cool people!

Time to fill our Roster for upcoming Savage Content ♥
    (0)
    you will never regret
    being kind ♥

Player
    Character
    Neru Akiyama
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 70
    we have gotten ppl so we are not so "small" fc anymore ^^ hoping to get more and more to enjoy the game and events ^^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mythra Charyan
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 62
    Hi, new player here. I am new dad, so I play at very odd and random times and looking to join a guild mainly for social interactions, banter and even help with dungeons etc. I don't believe I will be serious raider due to personal circumstance.

Please let me know if you are interested in taking on someone like me! Thanks.
    (0)
    Any suggestions? I hate to waste this space!

Player
    Character
    Neru Akiyama
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 70
    We are always looking out for helpful and social people ^^, there´s nearly always someone online so u should not feel alone contact ingame Sawako Akiyama or me ^^
    (0)

7. 10-27-2017 03:59 AM