Character
    Trail Arnizay
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70

Iconoclast recruiting [FC] [Midcore/Casual/Raiding][Light RP]

Hello everyone!

Me and my companions are a recent transfer to the server and are looking to get ourselves established here, and what better way to do that then to plant ones flag and stake a claim?

So here we are.

A little background:
    I run a very successful mythic raiding guild on World of Warcraft's Wyrmrest Accord server by the same name (Currently top alliance raid guild on the server), and a few of our members like to play both games so we decided to create an FF14 branch of the guild. Just as in our WoW version we're looking for people who are interested in enjoying each other's company, having fun, while still making decent progress in the game without having to take it too hardcore.

So if you're interested in doing dungeons, savage and extreme raiding, or just having fun and having people to chat with we are more than happy to get to know you. There is no requirement to have done anything raid wise prior to joining, just the promise that you'll be a good sport.

While not exclusively a roleplay guild, those of us already in the guild are all roleplayers. The guild's theme is that of privateer's, with a morale code that's more grey on the spectrum. Nothing too hard established yet, and willing to work with all members to create a cohesive storyline.

We currently have plans to purchase housing for an FC house (whether it be a new shirogane house or converting one of our personal ones over to an FC house)

Thank you for taking the time to read this, hope to make plenty of new friends in game!
    (1)
    Last edited by TrailArnizay; 07-09-2017 at 02:09 PM.

Player
    Character
    Feyrs Zelkan
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70

Hello

Hello, i could not help it when i was reading youre post that you guys seem to have exactly what im looking for.
    I used to play WOW too for a long time, stopped about 2 years ago because of time issue. Ive been casual on FF14 since 2.0 but started to play a bit more lately and im looking for a nice place that will alow me to give a fair shot at everything the game as to offer (raid, primal, etc). Havent raid since ive quit wow but thinking of getting back into it here if everything fit. I dont want something hard core as i dont have that kind of time anymore but something decent will do for me, and i dont care about experience or not, everyone have to start somewhere.
    Hope to hear from you.

Feyrs Zelkan
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Trail Arnizay
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    I do have to add a disclaimer, we are still very small as we're new arrivals to the server and of course we couldn't convince our entire raid team on WoW to also play this game. But if that doesn't bother you...
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Feyrs Zelkan
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    It is perfectly fine with me and would be glad to play with you.
    (0)

Player

I'd like to get up with you guys potentially. I'm in an FC now, but I'm not sure it's what I'm looking for. My whole goal for joining one isn't just for passive bonuses lol. I'm hoping to find a talkative group to actually play with, get to know, and become friends with over time.
    (0)