Player
    Character
    Delsus Highwind
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50

Like Father, Like son typo

In the last cutscene with Cid for the quest Like father, Like son Cid says "Aye, it happened. The Crypt of Xandes I lies in the depths of Silvertear Falls."

Which should read: Aye, it happened. The Crypt of Xandes it lies in the depths of Silvertear Falls. What you saw took place there, when van Darnus finally tracked me down. I thought myself as good as dead.

It seems to make more sense to me.
    (0)

Dev Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Delsus View Post
    Which should read: Aye, it happened. The Crypt of Xandes it lies in the depths of Silvertear Falls. What you saw took place there, when van Darnus finally tracked me down. I thought myself as good as dead.
    The I following Xandes is actually a roman numeral, meaning the correct reading is Xandes the First.

Thanks for the post!
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Delsus Highwind
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Eemeefu View Post
    The I following Xandes is actually a roman numeral, meaning the correct reading is Xandes the First.

Thanks for the post!
    Ahh makes some sense lol, seemed a little wierd so I thought I would post it
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Duuude Bismarck
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 80
    Here are the two contradicting points:

East of the lake
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik
    The aether of the area is in an extremely chaotic state. I had long thought this to be a result of the Battle of Silvertear Skies, but have learned that this is not the case! The disturbances I have observed do not all derive from a single source. Beyond the imperceptible aether emitted by the Keeper of the Lake, there are even stronger aetherial waves coming from deep below the earth to the east.

I have studied these waves in great detail, and discovered that they can be used to reconstruct an image of their source. And I believe their source is a tower! An enormous, vast, gigantic, underground tower! Do you not see? <sigh> Of course you don't... It could only be the lost tomb of Xandes I, ”€the first emperor of Allag of whom I spoke mere moments ago. But wait, there it more to tell! You see, it is impossible that a normal building, however large, could release so much ethereal energy. An immense crystal on the other hand, ”€that most certainly could. Putting these observations together, I had no choice but to conclude that the ancients' seemingly fanciful references to the tomb being wrought of crystal were not so fanciful after all!
    Southwest of the lake, near where the former falls would be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cid Garlond
    Aye, it happened. The Crypt of Xandes I lies in the depths of Silvertear Falls. What you saw took place there, when van Darnus finally tracked me down. I thought myself as good as dead.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fiery Mojo
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    Sounds to me like Erik's confused about a few things^^
    (0)
    FFXIV player since 1.0 alpha, and still pretty terrible at this game. Thank the Twelve it's not actually hard like FFXI.