Thread: Titan-egi

Player
    Character
    Xenabelle Shadowsong
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Ya. The chocobo is a better tank than Titan these days. And confirm no longer able to solo boss fates - Titan just dies too quickly.

My biggest wish is for Physic -> Int. I don't mind healing my pet. I mind that I have to spam heal to keep up with the damage being done to it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Senliten Solstice
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Mature View Post
    You can't use it in a dungeon
    Tis doable, but Healer needs to really REALLY be on point. Had to titan tank Shisui with mix of 61/63 gear and a healer that was just about synced down full 310, but if there ever EVER was a time I wanted to have sustain, it would of been during the last boss and ruby princess herself. Regret still not having replay up and going just from the absurdity and hilarity of it all.

Oh AND BEING ABLE TO APOC TITAN WOULD BE NICE <_< The magic damage from that last boss... just..... my god..

Right now he is not in a good place regardless really and the mc nugget needs to go back into the fryer, he's under-cooked.
    (0)
    Last edited by Senliten; 07-11-2017 at 03:35 AM.

Player
    Character
    Alinhbo Rhiki
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Mature View Post
    I guess titan is only useful for levelling and doing old content. I personally like to be able to actually use it on dungeons , raid , xtremes

So far just feels pointless once u crossed or have leveled
    I should added more clearly I also try to use him for B ranks but he usually dies before they do. At this point I haven't over geared the B ranks so having Titan tank is important given the few skills we have that allow for movement. But yes they have made Titan pretty much useless compared to what he was in HW and before. However to make him usable again would be pretty simple by returning Sustain in place of Physick. Not to mention it could be used on the other two egi's as well.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Urdnot Rekt
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80
    Moonstone carbuncle 2017!
    (0)

Character
    Tifa's Soulstone
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Vallhallix View Post
    Moonstone carbuncle 2017!
    I wonder if we will get those skins (Obsidian & Moonstone)... I really want the black & white... would fit my glams way better than the colorful ones x'D
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3