Player
    Character
    Lil Flava
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 61

I316 WAR LF MC Static!

I am available fomr 7PM-11PM EST nightly. Some nights i can go later but i wake up for work at 4:30 AM so i cant stay late every night. I raided hardcore in 2.0 then had to take time away from the game during HW because i started a new job. Now im back and ready to rock! i have a hardcore mindset of doing my personal best in every aspect of raid including DPS,b CD management, and Mechanics/call outs.
    Looking to only raid 3 nights a week. Maybe 4 while pushing progression.

PM on Discord @ Lilflava #5317 , or IGN: Lil Flava
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Taldraxena Kiroa
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by lilflava View Post
    I am available fomr 7PM-11PM EST nightly. Some nights i can go later but i wake up for work at 4:30 AM so i cant stay late every night. I raided hardcore in 2.0 then had to take time away from the game during HW because i started a new job. Now im back and ready to rock! i have a hardcore mindset of doing my personal best in every aspect of raid including DPS,b CD management, and Mechanics/call outs.
    Looking to only raid 3 nights a week. Maybe 4 while pushing progression.

PM on Discord @ Lilflava #5317 , or IGN: Lil Flava
    Yea man! Totally willing to talk to you! I sent you a friend request on discord! Discord name is Helreger, definitely willing to speak with you!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Velmont Lareve
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I sent a request in discord; our group is on v3s; please add me in discord or email me stvn_spl@yahoo.com if you're interested and I'll give you info
    (0)