Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Sylvestre Solscribe
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Assuming 5.0 will bring 3-4 new spells per job, we can hope this option to become available and more spell merging for selected few spells
    However, it if were to be implemented, it would have to be optional, there is case where you don't actually want to go through your combo chain.
    Mana regen on both DRK and PAL is one example.

On the other hand, many job could greatly benefit from a this feature allowing you, personally, to create your own combo.
    For instance, SMN and BRD might want to put their DoTs on a combo system to save on slot as you simply chain both skills in most scenario.
    But I stress the importance of this feature being optional as in the case of the DoTs or tank MP regen, you might want to have access to each spell individually. On top of that, making it optional can only be positive as anyone not enjoying the option can simply ignore it.

It would also be nice to be able to manually merge some spells that activate under specific conditions, for instance
    Ley Line -> Between the Line
    FireIV / Blizzard IV (since both can never be usuable at the same time)
    Blood Weapon / Blood Price
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Omega Arcane
    World
    Zurvan
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    I'd be behind this 90% I find that it would free up lots of space for my pali AND my nin. I could look more into those moves that I never use because I don't have space for them on my two hot bars. And, making it optional would be so much more better!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Corchaine Destrega
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Maeka View Post
    Okay, so jobs like MCH couldn't use such a thing, fine.
    Honestly I don't see why this wouldn't work for machinist. They do have a three-step combo, it simply works slightly different because it's proc-based. Not really that difficult to make the single-key action change when you actually proc. Or maybe just remove the 50/50 proc entirely because it never made any sense to begin with (and could be really detrimental in the worst of cases). The machinist feels amazing in PvP especially, and I half-wonder if altering the machinist to function much like its PvP version would alleviate a lot of the problems from low-dps and such.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Eyvhokan Poseidal
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 70
    This is a good idea. Most if not all 2nd and 3rd combo hits don't require a separate button because they are pretty much useless skills without being part of the chain, and you will never press them.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2