Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Raizhon Kha
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70

[FC][LFM] Sovereign <Reign> Seeking friendly, active players of all lvls/skill levels

Sovereign <Reign> is a growing community of friendly, active players from all corners of the realm.

We strive to create an atmosphere where players of all levels and experience can feel welcome and encouraged to enjoy the game. Our founding members and leaders have been around since the launch of 2.0, and we have a wealth of tools and knowledge to support new players as well as veterans. We welcome any and all friendly faces!

Amenities include:

* Large house in Lavender Beds (check it out here! https://i.imgur.com/zLfTp5f.jpg), fully furnished w/ all crafting stations, armoire, aesthetician, unending journey, etc. We even have a cool basement museum!https://imgur.com/a/v8V7g

* Constant double FC buffs, Battle Exp always on (15% on weekends)

* Fully stocked FC chest, with free and discounted items

* A full staff of master crafters and gatherers

* Members willing to help with general advice, and/or content (old and new) during their downtime

* A whole fleet of airships and submarines, as well as gardens, ready to acquire new stuff as it is added. All the spoils are free to members.

* Dedicated Discord Server. This is usually fairly active even when members are on other games

* Weekly giveaways on our Discord for FC members!

* Active members from many different time zones, so you should almost always have someone to play with.

If you’d like to join, or request more information, please contact any of the following people in-game, or simply send an application! (To apply to join: Use Player Search to search any of the names below, find one online, Right-click or Square, select View Company Profile, then apply to join via the Submit Application button. Just add some info about yourself and submit!)

* Raizhon Kha (Almost always on, might be AFK)

* Jamaesi Sio-kha

* Arkhira Sera

* Akia Felin

Below is our lodestone page and also our Discord! Feel free to drop by to get know us if you’re interested in joining.

Lodestone Page: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...9560946509413/

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZEfukhM
    (0)
    Last edited by Raizhon; 03-17-2018 at 03:21 AM.

Player
    Character
    Tatler Voss
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70

Interested in joining

Hey there, i'm interested in joining! Was just wondering if you have many online at GMT+10 (Australian)? Currently in a casual FC but not a lot online when i play.
    Also interested in raiding if that's a possibility that opens up, but not too fussed if not, happy to be a casual member if you'll have me =)
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Raizhon Kha
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    We are mostly US/Canada, but we have a good number of late late nighters and early morning folks, as well as a couple players on Japan time currently. The bulk of us would be mostly active from around 10:30am to around 6:30pm your time.
    We don't officially have a raid setup in the FC, but we are happy to help you clear just about any content in the game. We can always assist you with information on locating a good static if that's what you're looking for, and sometimes even teach fights if enough of us are up to date on content.
    In any case, if that sounds good to you, we're happy to have ya
    (0)

4. 07-27-2017 07:10 AM

5. 08-03-2017 08:45 AM

Player
    Character
    Raizhon Kha
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Bumping post
    (0)

Player
    Character
    D'eon Beaumont
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 62
    Hey I'm about to switch servers and I'm interested in joining too
    (0)

8. 08-27-2017 11:36 PM
    Reason
    Duplicate

9. 08-28-2017 06:33 AM

Player
    Character
    Raizhon Kha
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Bumping post
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Raizhon Kha
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Bumping thread
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Raizhon Kha
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    bumping thread
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Venom O'city
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 70
    Are y'all still looking for members? I have a poor record with FCs. Everytime I join one, the members stop playing. I just want some people to play with. I'm currently working on getting all my jobs to 70. I've already finished gathering and crafting. I usually play pretty late, about 11pm to 3am central time.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Raizhon Kha
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    bumping thread
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast