Player
    Character
    Lynneth Valkyrie
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by AeroSong View Post
    But you waited though, yes? As they're called to proper hunting LSs and even Novice Network, people tend to come running.

But with a PF... it's one in a flood of 100+ on the primal data center, even in the wee hours of the morning, and it can be disheartening if you're hoping for a group to form for something other than a primal or "on bonus clear". >.< During the more peak hours.

I've seen a LOT less hunts called to my hunting LSs (since several people I've asked have seemed to give up on hunts entirely.)
    theres a hunt specific section of the party finder. makes it really easy to find them, and im not in any hunt LS's as i normally dont hunt unless i come across them. you can also filter pf to world only.
    (0)
    Last edited by Valkyrie_Lenneth; 07-01-2017 at 11:46 AM.

Player
    Character
    Frixell Aenir
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    I cannot speak for all those who originally came from Balmung. However, I do enjoy the community in Mateus and have considered myself to be one than a Balmung. I only went to Balmung because a few of my friends were there. However, I have learned and respect the community. I have been sending shouts to disrespectfully players that seem to do nothing but plague the server.
    I did purchase a house but I only bought one xD I was so happy to finally acquire a house since it was impossible to obtain one in Balmung. Same thing for apartments x.x
    But I am happy to have moved to Mateus you are all kind and I'm sorry
    >~<
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Draco'li Tayuun
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    I moved from Gilgamesh before the great refugee move. I had a friend starting the game on this server. I was at first just going to start a new character, but doing the main story again was rough and the temptation of getting a house in the Mists was too much, so I moved my main over. My experience of the Hunt is tarnished already by Gilgamesh. I will just not do it. I'll stick with the personal hunts at best. I am sorry to hear everyone else is having issues now, but the hunt is a first come first serve system. Everyone hates it for that reason. I just hope the bad eggs don't lead to others blaming all refugees for this.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jubei Murata
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    PF isn't hard to set up. You just make a hunt PT, and if somebody is LFG all they have to do is click the world tab at the top of PF and voila.

Honestly it beats shout spam and every PT leader trying to invite the same people, but some people get really hostile if you suggest PF.
    (0)
    Last edited by FrogDog; 07-16-2017 at 05:47 AM.

Player
    Character
    Maku Haikasu
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    I'm in a very active Hunt LS. We always call and thus far after prioritizing hunts over anything else for about a week, I really don't understand why anyone is complaining. 90% of the time even old world A-Ranks are not pulled for 5 or more minutes. A "Anyone on the way?" shout is always given and 90% of the time respected. Of course there are the 10% that some might call "early pulls" but in actuality there is no such thing. SE didn't design hunts to be done like they are. The community made them this way.

Even if the influx of people, myself included, from the more populated servers, I find it extremely hard to swallow that the rates of "early/inconsiderate pulls" was all that much better then they are now.
    (0)
    可愛い悪魔

Player
    Character
    Mirchea Luslec
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    a mentor kicked another mentor in novice network because "early pulled hunt" :feelsthonkingman:
    (1)
    MIRCHEA LUSLEC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2