Player
    Character
    Wah Nunh
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 34

<FC> Looking for members or to merge FC's

Looking for a fun and laid-back group? Looking for help leveling, clearing dungeons and trials? Looking to chat while you play? Looking to stay a silent member but still part of a team?

If you answered yes to 1 or more of the above, Hooligans want you. We are a group of friends and co-workers that play when we can to relieve stress and hang out. We have house to hang out at, rooms available, we feed Chocobo's daily, we have members from level 1 to 70 and even high level crafters.

We only ask for no Drama, play when you can, we have members on every day and members on once a week. We would like for everyone to contribute in some way, either with getting the house upgraded, joining in dungeons, helping other members level or at the very least chat with us and have a good time

If this sounds like it might appeal to you search for Wah Nunh, Boom Twisty, or Hellfire Reborn.

Edit - Reworked entire post
    (0)
    Last edited by AcidRelic; 07-08-2017 at 05:37 AM.

Player
    Character
    Wah Nunh
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 34
    The FC now has a house and more members, always looking to grow.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Champ Nolan
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 58
    I just started back up after taking an extended break and ypur FC sounds like a good fit for me!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Loki Lux
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    You sound like our FC. While I won't leave, I extend a hand of friendship Anytime you need anything or bodies to fill a party give me a shout
    (0)

"Within each of us, the potential for great power waits to be released."