Player
    Character
    Jean Chaine
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 80

Rotation - collectable

Bonjour à tous, aujourd'hui j'ai réalisé une rotation possible pour obtenir des items collectionnables pour Zhloé & Rowena. dit-moi ce que vous en penser !!
    Hello everyone, today I realized a possible rotation to get items collectible for Zhloé & Rowena. Tell me what you think !!
    (Sorry for the bad English I'm a French player)

On the screen: The only difference between the first line and the second is that you can harvest more on the first. - For players 60 it is necessary to use: impulsive evaluation I- 600 GP required
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Moriel Odindottir
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 80
    Merci!

This is a wonderful graphic, nice and compact, but thorough.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jean Chaine
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 80
    Thank you for your comment I would soon add an explanation of each action in description to explain the rotation. ^^'
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Chay Peccatris
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 73
    Nice, thanks. very handy.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Marshal Renew
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Thanks! Much appreciated.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Raubahn Extreme
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 70
    If you use IAII Instead of MA after the first set of SM/UC you will have two chances of proccing DE instead of one.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Atlas Ornitier
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Thanks you so much for this, I'm new to collectibles and was having so much trouble until this. Super helpful.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    I'shtola Maqa
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Merci beaucoup pour l'aide.
    Thank you very much, this does help
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jimmy Johns
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Of note, any Miners or Botanists going after red scrips for the folklore books should really abuse the HW collectable nodes over the newer SB nodes. Although you don't get EXP for them (10k each, locked) you benefit in many other ways.

1 - At lvl 63 you unlock a trait that automatically exposes any out of reach nodes lvl 60 and under, so you save a swing by not having to open the node first (plus you don't have to remember what slot it was in, lol).
    2 - Gathering and Perception anything past 925+ or so will likely proc some bonus to the node (I love the additional gathering attempts).
    3 - Decent amounts of Perception (1000+) will increase the proc chances of Impulsive Appraisal II which with the OP above rotation will increase the amount collected.
    4 - Gathering levels over 1000'ish guarantee 100% gathering chance so no GP is needed to ensure maximum collectables gathered.
    5 - All HW collectables are at a measly 450 collectability to get the min red scrips and cap out at 500 for max red scrip gain.
    6 - At level 70 almost no mobs are interested in you from any HW zones (you are the magic 11 lvls higher), no stealth required!

Finally the above OP rotation can be further modified that even if you do not proc the second Discerning Eye (Alien Eyes we call it) then you still follow though with a Single Mind and will most likely get the 500 collectabiliy you need anyway.

I was able to farm red scrips like no tomorrow by running a circuit of HW nodes. Got both books and all the G4 materia I needed for penta melds without much time commitment.
    (0)