Player
    Character
    Overlord Mitron
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 63

Increase Allied Seals gain for Dailies

So with the 2nd tier of the increased riding speed for ARR and HW maps being bought with Allied Seals and Centurio Seals respectively, could we see an increase to the amount of Allied Seals we can get a day from our dailys? ARR and HW S and A ranks that award these now die phenomenally fast making Dailies and Weeklies our only option to get all 17 of the ARR tier 2 Riding speed maps potentially taking months to complete if we didn't already move into the Stormblood Expansion with a near capped amount.

Maybe Allied Seals dailies could see two additional booklets to gain seals like how Heavensward and Stormblood both have three separate logs to complete. In comparison, there are only 6 riding maps to get for Heavensward, while I've stated there's 17 to get for ARR maps at 250 seals each.

Edit: AND TAKE THE FATE MOBS OUT OF THE BILLS!
    (35)
    Last edited by Grimmel; 06-30-2017 at 01:34 PM.

Player
    Character
    Ryelle Galashin
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    I'll second this. Allied Seal dailies take far longer than HW or SB (due to including two FATE bosses) and give just over half as many seals as either of those. Plus you need several times as many to unlock everything.

I don't expect them to revisit this content, but having FATEs in there just sucks these days. It'd be nice if they just let you trade Centurio Seals for Allied Seals, even at a discounted rate.
    (11)

Player
    Character
    Mide Uyagir
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    I hate the FATE-based hunts with a fiery passion beyond accurate description.

Would love an increase in Allied Seals rewards, for sure.
    (18)

Player

Yes, I agree as well. Please increase the allied seals daily hunt reward, or please for the sake of 1-2 hour waits for a handful of seals due to FATE waiting, remove FATE's from the 2.x daily hunt marks.

Thank you.
    (10)

Player
    Character
    Ashe Nox
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    I don't get why they locked those tomes behind a very very unused system from 2 expansions ago. Those tomes should be on GC as well.
    But yes, i'd love to get more allied seals from dailies, cause i hate hunts with all my heart and if i have to do less of them its a win already.
    (8)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pence
    In my head 3.1 is a car crash. It hit a deer. The deers name was Alexander: Savage. The deer is dead. And now all the vultures are swooping in and getting nice and fat for doing no work at all.

Character
    Kosmos Meishou
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    I was and am still surprised that the seals earned for Hunts in the SB areas are the same tier strength as Heavensward areas. They are substantially tougher monsters than the ones in HW areas now, tier 1 in SB is worth only 3 seals, while tier 3 in HW is still worth 15. Seems wrong somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Remedi View Post
    They need to increase the allied seals for the ARR hunts badly, especially since they are much more obnoxious compaere to HW and SB
    Out of forum posts so I am piggy backing on my earlier reply...

I don't know how obnoxious they are compared to the HW ones, the zones are much more compact an almost all of the regular marks are a single shot an/or auto attack from death. Even the B ranks are easy meat, for that matter the A and S ranks are not much harder. I find the B marks in HW areas obnoxious because of the larger search required, and given the relative difficulty increase, the marks in SB seem poitnless since you still have to search them out, and they take much more killing than HW ones, but for the same rewards.
    (3)
    Last edited by Kosmos992k; 06-30-2017 at 05:57 AM.

Player
    Character
    Tenebria Miku
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    they just need to make HW and SB hunts drop some allied seals too and everything would be fixed.

having them restricted to hunts that can be solo'd under a minute by anyone and the less than 100 a day hunts list is kind of frustrating
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Doki Waku
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    It only takes like 4 or 5 evenings focused on hunting ARR hunts, and ignoring SB / HW hunts guys. It sucks, but it also is largely unnecessary. By the time you unlock all the zones 2nd speed increase, you will effectively have NO OTHER REASON TO VISIT THE ZONES.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Az Zurrei
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    Didn't eveyone start with ~3500 allied seals?!?!? (for once, hoarding benefited me...)
    It's clearly meant to be a long term goal...and the *SUPERFAST* mount speed is not even remotely mandatory as you get an increased speed for "free" already. I'm not against them increasing the rates of allied seal acquisition but yeah, not necessary. How about a 4 for 1 conversion rate of centurio>allied seals?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Overlord Mitron
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihility View Post
    they just need to make HW and SB hunts drop some allied seals too and everything would be fixed.

having them restricted to hunts that can be solo'd under a minute by anyone and the less than 100 a day hunts list is kind of frustrating
    I think HW Hunt's drop both Allied and Centurio. Haven't done them in a while so don't quote me on that.
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast