Player
    Character
    Prima Jones
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 27

Looking for a good fit FC

I am new, this is my first character in this game, although I have a very long MMO history from Everquest - Wow- LOTR- and most recently EVE.

I am an adult looking for other adults. Low drama, high activity level, reasonable numbers in the Eastern Time zone. Hoping for a stable leadership, and reasonably low turn over group.

I am new enough not to know the right questions so please educate me if you respond.
    (2)
    Last edited by Prima_Jones; 06-29-2017 at 02:12 AM.

Player
    Character
    Kit Chokoreto
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    Hey there and welcome to Zalera!!!!

My name is Kitara Belle - I am with an FC called Lucky13 [DICE]- we are 18+ casual but like to do some end game content like primal farming. If you are interested in more information, please toss a PM my way.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zhenzu Ombra
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70

Join US <Dawn of the Crystals>

Join US <Dawn of the Crystals>
    Greetings Adventures new and returning are you looking to join a FC well <Dawn of the Crystals> are looking for respectful and like minded adults to join the ranks if u are Looking for the same pst for invite or info...Thank you and have a great Adventure.... We are currently rank 6 and has a Free company House...We are a eastcoast guild thus im from South Carolina im a active GM for the FC but there arent alot of members so if you wanna stick around willing to have anyone who would like to have a good time with other MMOers
    (0)

4. 08-30-2017 08:00 PM