Player
    Character
    Mimiji Miji
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90

Please Prioritize Loading Party Members in Large Crowds

So I was doing the Foxy Lady FATE tonight as an AST and couldn't select-or-directly-heal any of my partymembers during the whole fight (I had to spam Helios and Aspected Helios and hope a few of them were in-range). Half the party died and I could select them to resurrect either... >x>

SE, please find a way to prioritize loading partymembers during such zerg rush content like FATEs and Hunts OR a way to let players select-and/or-heal partymembers who are in the area but haven't loaded on the player's screen.
    (13)

Player
    Character
    Lillian Mandragora
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    I second this entirely, the ixion fate was awful as a healer for this exact reason.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Sans Ocha
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Yup, same thing has happened to me in both the Ixion and Foxy Lady FATES. I had to be standing on top of a party member to be able to heal them or toss them a card. Doesn't make sense that my own party members don't take priority.
    (3)

Character
    Leera Katz
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    they have tried. Party Members and people on your friends list do actually take priority....most of the time.

an overwhelming amount of players kind of invalidates that for some reason. its suppose to take priority but its like the zone cant handle it and just does w/e it wants
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Tiniel Cerulis
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    You know you do not need them to be on screen to target them, right ? I may be wrong but since you can target your allies from the list, unless the game is badly designed and you can't target an ally from the list if he's not displayed on screen ??
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sans Ocha
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinibou View Post
    You know you do not need them to be on screen to target them, right ? I may be wrong but since you can target your allies from the list, unless the game is badly designed and you can't target an ally from the list if he's not displayed on screen ??
    My party members actually were showing up as greyed out in the PT list when there was too many people on screen. :/
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Dhembryda Frydwilfwyn
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    Seriously this needs to happen. I did an S rank today and didn't see my party at all. People died and I wasn't able to raise them at all and I felt pretty awful about it
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Mimiji Miji
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    My party members actually were showing up as greyed out in the PT list when there was too many people on screen. :/
    Same.
    Everyone in my party was grayed out and I couldn't scroll down to select them or click on them with my mouse.
    (0)