Player
    Character
    Feral Shadow
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90

WAR suggestions

The only use onslaught has is when we start a fight already at 100 gauge and will have to use 20 anyway to set up maim and storms eye. I believe making it cost free is the best way to go. As for shake it off, please replace it with something more useful. I dont see any real instance where itll be good to have. My personal suggestion is to switch it with the old pvp skill, thrill of war. This would be fantastic for the job since its only utility of slashing is shared among samurai and ninja already and it fits with its identity. Also block should give 20 gauge just like path. Not being able to do the highest potency combo to get more fell cleaves seem counter productive. Itll give us a choice of whether or not we want that heal from path or to keep doing the emnity combo. Lastly, fell cleave could use a potency increase compared to the other tanks, and if not, lower the cost of it or reduce the cd of inner release so it doesnt take so long to line them all up..
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Yevol Valeriant
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 60
    Pretty good suggestions! I wonder why Onslaught even has a cost, since Plunge (DRK) has higher potency and no cost at all, just higher CD - but let's be honest, one hardly has to use it

Thrill of War is really solid and would be awesome. Both Paladin and Dark Knight have something to help the party (PLD has a lot of that, and DRK now has Blackest Night), so this would be a nice addition to WAR

Inner Release should have its cooldown reduced to align better with Berserk. Missing the 6 Fell Cleaves is a huge punishment because of the 2 min cooldown
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Masakari Sifaris
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Onslaught has a cost so you can regulate your beast gage. You often end up with 20 extra gage between your Berserk windows (Even WITH using One Punch outside of berserk + 1 in berserk).
    Really fixing warrior is this: Give us our flow back by removing the stance swap penalty.

Maybe buff onslaught to 150 potency to make it fell less like we're barely using it and more like "Oh hey I can get 150 extra potency while I wait for this last combo for Berserk window"

Inner beast alternating to every OTHER berserk window is fine, it mght be a little too good to have it always there, I like making it a little special to do x6 fell cleaves.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Poken Ruhn
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Adding a second use to Shake it Off would get rid of most complaints with the ability. It's too situational and 95% of boss stuns, it doesn't work on either way. Perhaps a small heal could be added to it, this would also help SE remove skill clutter while also allowing warrior to somewhat keep "Second Wind" which they lost from cross class. Just a thought. :3 Or it could simply give some rage.

As for Onslaught, yes.. No cost. Please.
    (0)

5. 06-27-2017 10:07 PM
    Reason
    Wrong thread

Player
    Character
    R'ita K'ernow
    World
    Spriggan
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Remove Inner Release's nullification of draw-in and knock-back effects and give it to Shake it Off? Warrior's Tempered Will. I'd use it every opportunity then, when the rest of your party go flying off somewhere, you can carry on doing enmity/damage/whatever! It would have two uses then, no? Either for removal of whatever it works on, which is very little in boss fights or for immunity from incoming draw-ins and knock-backs. Also you could then save Holmgang for it's actual use of anti-KO. An idea anyways.

Edit: I'd go further thinking about it and make it aoe nullification, solves party utility problem to a degree. Make it literally 6secs. And all party members just keep on smiling, hacking and wizzarding away : )
    (0)
    Last edited by DrCynapsis; 06-28-2017 at 12:27 AM.

Player
    Character
    King Canadane
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Shake it Off could be our equivalent of bloodbath. Looking,bloodbath was the worst thing to have happen. Just messes with the entire identity of the job.
    (1)

http://king.canadane.com

Player
    Character
    Blue Bird
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    As appealing as it sounds, making Butcher's Block give 20 rage will simply KILL Storm's Path. There would be no point in using it outside of the very few situations where both your healers are dead and you're just fighting for your life, trying to finish off the boss. Even off-tanking in Deliverance, with Shirk now being a thing, you'd be able to use Butcher's Block.

Also, Fell Cleave is fine the way it is, considering you can fit from 3 to 6 of them depending on whether you're coming out of Defiance or not. And don't forget they get a permanent 20% damage buff on top of Berserk, due to Storm's Eye.

Only thing that bugs me really is how useless Shake It Off is. If they at least made it do what it says... like remove vulnerability stacks, damage-down buffs, paralysis, etc. It wouldn't be game-breaking. Like I'm not asking to make us move after Zurvan's Demon's Claw, or during Time Statis (lol), but make us remove all the dodge-able stuff!
    (0)
    Last edited by BluexBird; 06-28-2017 at 07:16 AM.

Player
    Character
    Lhei Fox
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Suggestion is basicly FIX IT back as it was!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Dugu Qiubai
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    Onslaught no rage cost pls!

I like the idea of changing shake it off to a bloodbath like ability.

Call it "bloodthirst" or "bloodlust."

As for stance swap, I'd be satisfied if they made it cost a flat 20 rage. Halving rage is dumb and leads to weird rage numbers like 14/15 or 7/8 or 3/4.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Felorr Bhakti
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    I've been using onslaught when I'm nearing 100 BG, upheaval is already on CD, and I have berserk coming up shortly. Specifically to avoid wasting any gauge when I won't have enough time to rebuild another 50 gauge before the next berserk.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast