Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Player
    Character
    Soki Yagami
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Like dusty suggested before on another thread, those "once satisfied then forget" furniture like the new blank partition/paintings/vase should be isolated into a separate UI menu like dyeing of furniture. Even if SE managed to increase the interactive limit to the furniture cap, this will still be an issue. Imagine you have 3 blank partitions, with multiple painting hang on said partitions, then you have an essential interactive furniture like the summoning bell place right next to it... Well, I don't know about you kb+mouse users, but I can say with confidence that it will be one pain in the arse for a controller player to select the bell.
    (2)
    Last edited by SokiYagami; 12-02-2017 at 08:49 PM.

Player
    Character
    Song Sparrow
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Just wanted to point out this is still a problem.

There should be a stove and a wine bottle visible across the room there. There should also be a second blank partition next to the windows. All I get to see is the dango plate on the counter. Why are the stove and wine bottle hidden from me when I'm on this floor? Why not cull the paintings upstairs or the work stations downstairs until I actually go there? It's always the same items that disappear too and it's nearly always the big ones. It's very frustrating and yet every patch they add more and more interactive items.

The kitchen does not appear as it should until I am pretty much right in front of it. The Paissa doll disappears sometimes, but the lunch and fruit basket never do, much like the dango platter doesn't.
    (5)
    Last edited by Elamys; 02-12-2018 at 01:23 PM.

cerise leclaire
    (bad omnicrafter & terrible astrologian)

Player
    Character
    Xavier Dracul
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 79
    I'll bump this thread as well, my girlfriend and I recently got a large mansion with the new wards in the housing district. We had great plans for the layout and were working on the basement with those blank partition walls, even being conservative with the amount of them we STILL managed to hit the limit that starts that awful ghosting issue. That limit is so low and atrocious, they need to either make the walls have a switch that makes non-interactive or increase the limit because this small amount of them entirely defeats the point of having those walls in the first place.
    (3)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3