Player
    Character
    Rubiss Tantegel
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90

Just turn Quickened Aetherflow into Aetherdam IV already

SMN has Energy Drain, Fester, Bane and Pain Flare.

SCH has Energy Drain, Sacred Soil, Bane, Lustrate, Indominability and Excogitation.

4v6.

Quickened Aetherflow, this crappy trait which statistically will accumulate to about 7-8 seconds off of Aetherflow in a long fight is just... really bad. Why make this complicated with RNG procs? Just give us a fourth stack or a flat CD reduction. Something useful that we can plan around.
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Crystal Skye
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    I could not possibly agree more. Quickened Aetherflow is absolute hot garbage and does VERY little for SCH.

I'll take a CD reduction of even 5 seconds or even better a fourth stack.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Nexas Uthenera
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 61
    Yes yes YES. A 4th aether dam would do be amazing. Or even if dissipation gave 3 additional stacks (separate from the normal ones)
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Seolla Viltara
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    I've a feeling if they added an aetherflow stack then SMN would be livid if they didn't also get it, but that would mean having to completely rework the class again because all their trances are tied to the 3 amount. Also YoshiP has stated they want SCHs to have more abilities to choose from with aetherflow use rather than increase their number of uses.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Gemina Lunarian
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Not getting an aetherflow iv was a big reason I got put off on sch this xpac. Should've got it at 60 to be honest. Just so many horrible decisions made with our healers in 4.0
    (2)

How I came to be by the side of the chosen, and the moments we've sewn.
    This soul. Its attachment to all living things. The love they have known.
    Oh Warrior of light if only you could hear,
    just how closely I hold you dear.

Player
    Character
    Axel Walker
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    I think they just need to do a simple thing to fix all SCHs problems right now: This trait makes aetherflow cd 30-40 secs. Done all SCHs problems are solved
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Rubiss Tantegel
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    We're getting more and more abilities based around Aetherflow which leads to competition. Sacred Soil sees very little use as it is inferior to indominability in almost every single situation. Excogitation is looking really bad and is just a slightly more powerful Lustrate on a longer CD and a clunkier design. If SE is going to continue to give us Aetherflow abilities, even if they are very good, the gate behind Aetherflow is going to bottleneck our HPS. It already is. With 4.0, we saw every other healer get increases to their potency. SCH saw none of this, instead they lost HPS. If we're going to lose HPS and sustained healing through fairy, at least make our burst by better.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Aurora Vlondett
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Not being all that good at theorycrafting, I was wondering if making Quickened Aetherflow similar to the WAR's Infuriate trait whose name I am blanking on would be viable. Instead of a chance at a cooldown, have it just knock a flat amount of time off per Aetherflow usage.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Rubiss Tantegel
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilenya View Post
    Not being all that good at theorycrafting, I was wondering if making Quickened Aetherflow similar to the WAR's Infuriate trait whose name I am blanking on would be viable. Instead of a chance at a cooldown, have it just knock a flat amount of time off per Aetherflow usage.
    That'd be infinitely better than this garbage.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Faorin Shadowclaw
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilenya View Post
    This is how it works in PvP. Why is the PvP design in Stormblood so much better than PvE???
    (2)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast