Player
    Character
    Blood Doctor
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70

looking for family friendly fc

as it says one that if my kids want to listen in or watch they don't get spamed by fbomb every min... basical a family friendly fc
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Retry Mire
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    I cant vouch for my fc just because I've the mouth of a sailor (and I'm the lead <<) nor do any come to mind right away.
    But if you have a fb you can try asking the Zaleran fb community, not many of us come here on the SE forums. here is a link to the Zalera fb page if you want.
    (1)

3. 06-29-2017 07:20 AM

Player
    Character
    Wren Brennr
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Qianli View Post
    Check out Ultima Esuna. The post is a few down on the page here for Zalera. I'm a member and couldn't think of a better community
    Fae! He's already checked us out and spoke with me on discord, we have potty mouths in the free company as well as some low level sexual humor too! That isn't something we would want to police in Ultima <Esuna> and I couldn't promise him that his children would not see some dirty words ocassionally.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kit Chokoreto
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    Hey there!

My name is Kitara Belle and I am FC lead of Lucky 13[DICE]- we are an 18+ casual based FC that still likes to try and do endgame primal farming. If you are interested, please send me a PM.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zhenzu Ombra
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70

Join US <Dawn of the Crystals>

Join US <Dawn of the Crystals>
    Greetings Adventures new and returning are you looking to join a FC well <Dawn of the Crystals> are looking for respectful and like minded adults to join the ranks if u are Looking for the same pst for invite or info...Thank you and have a great Adventure.... We are currently rank 6 and has a Free company House...We are a eastcoast guild thus im from South Carolina im a active GM for the FC but there arent alot of members so if you wanna stick around willing to have anyone who would like to have a good time with other MMOers
    (0)