Player
    Character
    Crystal Skye
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuji-Ikaido View Post
    You seem to have completely missed the point where there would still be the same number of DPS slots filled in the party and that one of the healers slots would be replaced. A DPS replacing the role of a healer does not need 100% uptime dealing damage. It doesn't seem like you read or understood anything.

The point is simple, if a red mage can meet the healing requirements necessary to prevent the party from dying while still maintaining their ability to do damage then what is more efficient?
    Edit: I take that back. I can see a 5 DPS/1 Healer comp with RDM acting as a backup heal and a BLM or BRD/MCH feeding the solo healer mana.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lutemis Rangar
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 10
    Quote Originally Posted by HyperSMB View Post
    Edit: I take that back. I can see a 5 DPS/1 Healer comp with RDM acting as a backup heal and a BLM or BRD/MCH feeding the solo healer mana.
    Again, most speedruns and repeat raiders were using 1 healer in Heavensward. I don't know why Yuji seems to be thinking that 2/2/4 or 1/2/5 has been the sacred combo. When I was trying to get my anima 1/1/6 was all there was, that or 1 healer and 7 tanks. And that was when "off-healing" was a SMN or a BLM.
    (0)
    Last edited by Cyrocco; 06-27-2017 at 04:28 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3