Player
    Character
    Serafel Starweaver
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70

Stormblood - Sightseeing Log Paintings

I finished entries 1-45 for the sightseeing log and was excited to put up some new paintings in my apartment. However, out of 8 paintings I bought, they're ALL sepia filtered. Yellow-y. Just like the preview in the log.

I'm so confused. Kugane is a GORGEOUS and vibrant town, and all of the paintings have a sepia filter on them?

Is this something that could be changed in the future? The other paintings I have from ARR aren't like this...

It's so disappointing after going through all that work. :[
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Godbert Manderville
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    Yes, I was looking forward to these paintings, but the sepia filter is just plain ugly. Combine that with the relatively low resolution and most of them don't look like much more than a smear of browns. Are there any sightseeing paintings at all that have color? Or is it just the default paintings that the joyous painter offers?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Soft Boiled
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Yeah, was really disappointed in this to be honest... there is one in particular in Yancia, rainbow waterfalls (or something). The place is absolutely beautiful and full of colors and vibrancy, the SL log entry does not even come close to how it looks... really disappointed
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Sylfaein Stormbreaker
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    This is incredibly disappointing. I was really hoping that they'd have some new color pictures (like the few from the older logs), but I guess not.

Whoever it is in the development team that has a sepia filter fetish needs to cut it the heck out. IT MAKES THEM HIDEOUS, AND I REFUSE TO USE THEM.
    (4)
    "Tanks don't read chat, they just type in it."

Player
    Character
    A'zenon Raja
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Yea just went to look through the options at the Joyous Painter and was seriously disappointed. Not joyous!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Masha Fashonti
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by NotGodbert View Post
    Yes, I was looking forward to these paintings, but the sepia filter is just plain ugly. Combine that with the relatively low resolution and most of them don't look like much more than a smear of browns. Are there any sightseeing paintings at all that have color? Or is it just the default paintings that the joyous painter offers?
    There are a select few in each previous area that have some colour, especially the ARR ones.
    I was hoping for at least 2-3 per zone that had actual colour. It's just such a shame, something like Kugane, which is a vibrant city with a vibrant palette, becomes an undistiguishable brown smudge.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Wilan Serulia
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    After all that work to get access to the new paintings, I cannot begin to describe how disappointed I was by the poopy brown filter on every single painting. They're worse than useless, like that.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Soft Boiled
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    The only sightseeing log entries with decent coloring are the HW ones, but those are not even available for purchase from the Joyous Painter... as much fun as it was to complete the log I do wish I could hang pictures that did these places justice

The holstery one was kind of a HUGE disappointment... climbing the tower was fun and took some effort, and in the end looking at the entry I can't even tell what the brown blobs are supposed to be lol
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Misty Mew
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    -Agreed 100% , the sepia filter needs to be removed from the dev. pc that handles these paintings lol omg....plz sneak in and disable it!

-Time to add HW purchasable paintings.

-Also, allow us to frame and hang our screenshots.

tyty
    (0)

MORE HIGH HEELS + INSTANCED HOUSING! !

Player
    Character
    Age Ofwar
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by MistyMew View Post

-Also, allow us to frame and hang our screenshots.
    I got excited when I saw the picture frame item being added to the game, which quickly dissipated when I herd it was linked to the sightseeing log.

I kinda hoping that we could display our screenshots that have been uploaded to out lodestone profile or is this too hard?
    (0)
    Age of War

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast