Player
    Character
    Rena Dedante
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by YojimboM View Post
    I am experiencing something similar, except with a stuck failed character transfer preventing me from logging in on any NA/EU data center.

I'd suggest going to the support center here: https://support.na.square-enix.com/c...p?id=5382&la=1

Choose your category as Accounts/ID, and pick subcategory as Login Issues. It will allow you to speak to someone on the phone with your ticket or the livechat.

I tried both phone and livechat at the same time and the livechat answered much quicker. I have yet to get through on the phone due to the hours of hold times I've gone though and just eventually given up. Earlier today the livechat server apparently broke down though, so if it's says it's unavailable during business hours, just keep refreshing your ticket page.

I haven't been able to log into any of my main characters for going on two entire days straight at this point though, so I'll be calling tomorrow and waiting on the hold until I get someone.

I'd also suggest posting your issue as a bug report rather than just in the technical support section.
    Thank you for your response. I have made a bug report here now : http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...40#post4241140 I am also refreshing the chat page hoping it will stop showing available before it's closed for the night. Also sitting in game waiting for a GM response.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rena Dedante
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    going on day 4 without access to my character. Talked to support last night and pretty much got a "sorry only the devs can do it." Please, I just want to play the game...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rena Dedante
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    apparently support thinks I'm lieing about my character being stuck, and decided that rudeness was the way to go. I am unable to update my bug forum since it was moved to accepted bug thread so I will continue to update this one.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rena Dedante
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    6/27/2017-- resolved, finally
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2