Player
    Character
    Poken Ruhn
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Makeda View Post
    Stance dancing is an attempt to turn a tank into a DPS, so yeah... making that a non-viable tactic actually is a part of making them more of a tank. You might not like them being pushed more to the tanky side of things, but that is a design goal achieved... so Yoshi-P delivered.
    Yeah, giving us 6 fell cleaves and more damage while also taking away most of our sustain was a great way of making us "More tanky". Nice delivery. Already seeing double paladin Susano runs.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Curather Talonlilly
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Xeno had a good video on warrior at 70. I recommend people watch it as it highlights negatives and positives to the class.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOKdznrs8zs
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Definitelynot Godbert
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Shurrikhan View Post
    Tanks 5.0:

- All weaponskills replaced with "I Am a Wall", which inflicts high AoE enmity while channeled but prevents AAs.

Happy?
    Well, PLDs have that skill already, so what would make a WAR different? Ahhhh, see what I did there
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aquis Onionslicer
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    When yoshi said tank population won't drop he was not referring to the blueicondpses, he want's more sefaty > dps tanks.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nikolas Flamel
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    I'm all for tanks being tanks, but an increase boost in enmity would be nice in tank stance. Some of the dps can just rip hate away. Even worse when everyone focuses on a different enemy. Can't spam fast enough.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rosenthal Hogire
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    In Defiance, Upheaval deals more damage than IB (damage increases with current HP & HP increasing effects i.e. the +20% from Defiance & Thrill of Battle) so if you're not bothering with stance swapping (or you don't need the gauge for IB), use it whenever it's ready.

Stance dancing when you're main tanking is still a thing if you do it right. With Inner Release & Infuriate, you can switch from Defiance to Deliverance, Fell Cleave x4 then switch back to Defiance. If you don't have those cooldowns ready, dump your gauge then switch OR just switch and deal with the loss of a few stacks. If you line up a bad swap with Maim + Storms path, you'll fill back most of what you drained in 2 global cooldowns.
    (1)
    YouTube.com/c/iBluairjgr

Player
    Character
    Kromac Deravenous
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    I like what the video had to say, https://youtu.be/5gNnSvkyszk?t=4m54s, thanks for thenlinl Gooner. Still think Onslaught should be 10. And infuriate should be able to be used outside of combat, just make it decay after 20 sec like 10 every 5 sec. This video makes me feel like SE is trying to move warrior away from having that solid opener and be more mid late range fight. Which i guess would make sense, but then blood bath back would give me that feel more!
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2