Player
    Character
    Bluud Lust
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50

Leve Quests

Good morning everyone and thanks for your assistance in advance. I have used leve's to level from 50-61 this week and I have done the first 30 or so Stormblood quests,however, I am unable to locate the Stormblood leve's. Where would these be located so I can continue leveling my miner with my remaining leve allowance?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Roth Trailfinder
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 90
    With the exp from Collectibles available almost immediately upon entering SB, Leves are not really necessary. But, since you ask, they are in the town after the first dungeon.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Suzuran Shiraishi
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    After completing the first Stormblood dungeon, you will reach a new map that has a levequest NPC, located at X:11.6, Y:9.6.
    (0)
    Innocence doesn't mean an absence of wickedness, nor is it represented by the absence of anger or hatred. Innocence is when seeing others hurt also hurts you. When one becomes blind to the people suffering in the world, that is what it means to have lost one's innocence.

Player
    Character
    Bluud Lust
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Thanks for the responses. I am not sure what collectibles are as I just started back after about 3 years away so I will look into this!
    (0)