(1)

Player
    Character
    Suzuran Shiraishi
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    If only past event items, minions, emotes, furniture, could be purchased with MGP... instead of putting them in the shop for five dollars.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Maku Haikasu
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai_Lee View Post
    So much MGP and nothing to spend it on?

Can we do something about this please.

=)
    How did you make enough MGP to purchase the Cloud Strife Card and Fenrir Mount ?
    (0)
    可愛い悪魔

Player
    Character
    Overlord Mitron
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Maku View Post
    How did you make enough MGP to purchase the Cloud Strife Card and Fenrir Mount ?
    I made enough MGP in less than a month to buy Fenrir. It's not that hard. Just farm in Gold Saucer, TT, and Chocobo Races.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kai Lee
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Was around when good saucer first came out and just simply do my daily for the gold saucer challenge log
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Karuru Karu
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    yeah, i am sitting on 1,9 mio MGP and have nothing left to spent it on. i have all mounts, minions, triple triad cards and songs and the glamour stuff i am interested in...

even if they bring something new i will buy it immerdiately i guess and that's it.

so please square, bring a new, awesome mount for 10 mio MGP!
    (1)
    Last edited by Tint; 06-28-2017 at 09:33 PM.

Player
    Character
    Momoko Tomoko
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 90
    Same here. They should add something that's like 10mil MGP. Like maybe a personal Roeg buttler mount that you can piggyback on.
    (1)
    The tiniest lala.

Player
    Character
    Raxus Ryuo
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    didn't they just release those new weapons? they are awesome, only 100k a pop, and definitely worth it
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Karuru Karu
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostly_Raxus View Post
    didn't they just release those new weapons? they are awesome, only 100k a pop, and definitely worth it
    i have only 2 retainers. i have simply no space for all that glamour gear. if i would buy them i had to throw them away. and since i don't like the design i don't see any point. if we had a glamour log i would buy them immediately, since i like to collect things, but with the little space i have...? nope.

i still want Aerith' umbrella for my WHM as a fun weapon. it was the grand prize in the FF7 Gold Saucer for reaching the highscore in the Speed Square, so it makes sense to put it in the FF14 Gold Saucer as well.
    (0)
    Last edited by Tint; 06-30-2017 at 08:31 AM.

Player
    Character
    Crushing Fatigue
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    It boggles my mind why they don't just re-purpose a good deal of the existing gear the nameless NPC's have and place them into the Gold Saucer vendors. There's entire clothing sets that we don't have access to that I know many would be more than happy to shill their MGP on, and many songs as well that aren't yet available as orchestrion rolls. Hell, give us more furniture if neither of these are appealing. Just as with NPC clothing there's entire asset sets out there that can't be acquired for housing that you could easily make people spend huge amounts upon - the Wineport/Aleport tables, chairs, kitchen, bar, etc are great examples of this. Not to mention the sword racks, armor racks, and the entirety of House Fortemps sitting room. Put special gardening seeds in there, crafting materials, etc. There's a wealth of things they could add and yet they seem content with only throwing a pittance every couple of months into the mix.

Dev's if you're reading this, seriously I WANT THAT ISHGARDIAN NOBLE'S DRESS. PUT IT IN THE SAUCER.
    (2)