Player
    Character
    Desk Catt
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 71
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexia View Post
    Did you really think about your transfer or did you do it on a whim? Cause transferring servers is a big thing, I'm on Balmung and considered transferring to Zalera but after thinking about it for couple days I decided that in the long run it would not benefit me. As for the 90 days will just have to deal with it as that one of the factors should of taken into consideration "what if I don't like the new world then I'm stuck there for 90s days"
    You gotta realise that the server transfer was supposed to prevent congestion. Now omega is congested. There's still louixox which is far from congested, along with many other worlds in different data centres. Now we moved to avoid congestion, but Square Enix was slow to notice that Omega was full already and now we are locked here. Not liking the server is one thing, but not limiting transfers after the server was already at its limit is their failure, not ours.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Desk Catt
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 71
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexia View Post
    Why Would someone want to pick a data center in different country then what they live in anyways (unless you forced to like living in South America or something). But in the end it a good learning experience for them, SE can't hold their hand all the time.
    South America now has another problem, as the ping increased and fluctuates a lot after they moved NA data centre. I paid for one transfer to EU because it was unplayable on NA for me. I'm not saying square Enix is the worst and should fix it no matter what, but it's not one or two ppl complaining. Many are wasting playtime they paid for, and if that is affecting thousands of players, they could come up with some solution to benefit both sides.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Sanai Lily
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Gotta love seeing these 2k+ world que's, huzzah.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sinon Everglade
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    Omega has become a very popular server. I moved over with my main to help out with having a high level character on it, but now that's its nicely populated, I think the 90 day restriction can be lifted for those of us who used the free transfer. Only about two more months or so for it be lifted automatically. I do miss my NA friends who are on Behemoth and am looking forward to rejoining them soon.
    (0)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5