Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Nenemi Nemi
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 40
    It doesn't help that there is thousands of people who are AFK because they make it so easy to bypass AFK timeout
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Soli Dus
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    The real problem is that SE doesnt wanna spend money on expanding the servers. This will result in people leaving the game. I honestly dont understand their way of thinking.
    (9)
    Last edited by Solica; 06-24-2017 at 05:39 AM.

Player
    Character
    Aoshi Firedancer
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    I am on faerie and I constantly struggle with the insane 11 person queues. Oh the humanity! Lol
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Lynne Asteria
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Solica View Post
    The real problem is that SE doesnt wanna spend money on expanding the servers. This will result in people leaving the game. I honestly dont understand their way of thinking.
    The problem is, at least on the NA datacenter, SE already spent money on the servers, people just wanted to be on Balmung and Gilgamesh only. They should have locked them years ago, but they didn't. The community telling everyone to transfer there to bypass char creation locks didnt help either.
    (11)

Player
    Character
    Skadi Felis
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    2 new servers got added.
    (1)
    Last edited by Felis; 06-24-2017 at 06:20 AM.

Player
    Character
    Thayos Redblade
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    No, login queues are not the new normal. This only affects a small fraction of the game's servers -- on all the others, you can pretty much log in with no wait at any time.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Dement Drachte
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 78
    The real problem is people don't log out and exploit ways to avoid the AFK timer, thus available spots on overcrowded servers rarely come up. I'd imagine Balmung and Gilgamesh times would drop to about 20-30 mins (which is about what the queue time is on Balmung when new patches come up) if all of these people weren't staying in a constantly logged in state.
    (8)

Character
    Lexia Lightress
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 80
    Only reason I could say it ok to avoid the afk time out if like if have to get eat dinner or something and the the queue to log back in would be longer then what you would be gone. So if you going to be gone for an hour and the login queue is 4 hours I could see that. But that ones I do find selfish are the one that leave their system on 24/7 while they sleeping or at work yea those guys are A##holes.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Crystal Skye
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by MomomiMomi View Post
    Wait until at least a month has passed so that people have time to finish/burnout/quit.

And yes, you're on Balmung.
    This man has the right of it. It is 100% the server you are on.

Lamia reporting, zero log in time during downtime, login ques of maybe 50 that go by in half a minute during peak.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Claire Pendragon
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    ppl start to log on and stay afk in the monring before work, as u can see them doing it.

but there is no queue to get into the server all monring, and during the noon.

so the theory its all to blame on AFK ppl is incorrect.
    its the actual number of players playing.
    (plus SE implemented a restriction on the number of people able to play right now, to help the servers stay up. which is another reason u see a queue now, instead of before. The queue was actually shorter before this limitation, so quite literally most of the queue stems from the limited number of people allowed online, compared to the normal prior to this hotfix.)
    (2)
    CLAIRE PENDRAGON

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast