Player
    Character
    Nefarian Po
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70

Skill Speed is NOT affect auto-attack delay!

EDIT: Just as a reminder to anyone who thinks I'm an idiot, it literally says in the 4.0 patch notes under the player attributes changes, "Skill speed now also affects auto-attacks." So this is definitely a bug.

Time: All the time.
    Frequency: Literally all the time.
    World name: Faerie, but all other worlds to my knowledge.
    Character name: Neferian Po, but all other characters are probably effected.
    Retainer name: Irrelevant.
    NPC name: Irrelevant.
    Monster name: All?
    Class/Level: NIN and PLD are probably getting hit by this the hardest right now?
    Party or solo: Both.
    In-game time: All.
    Area and coordinates: All.
    Housing: All.
    Bug: No matter how much skill speed I have, my auto attack delay is not changeing. I personally tested this by first hitting a dummy for a while, then unequiping all my gear (that was giving ~800 skill speed). I was indeed not auto-attacking any higher. Someone on reddit tested this with a DPS parser as an MCH, and they were seeing no difference in the amount of auto-attacks going out over a 2 minute-ish period between ~300 SkS and ~1100 SkS. This makes Ninja extremely hard to even START to optimize because adding SkS is the only way to increase the rate at which your Ninki guage rises, which is main reason why I am making this post.

Connection Specs
    - Type of internet connection/provider: Fiber
    - Modem maker/model number: not sure

■ PC Specs

4790k, GTX 1070, 16gb of RAM, etc. Not relevant.
    (0)
    Last edited by c00kays; 06-24-2017 at 04:16 AM.