Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Matthieu Desrosiers
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    I'm fine with low drop rates.

Though a low drop rate on top of a low win rate due to RNG just isn't enjoyable. It's not a case of it being a challenge, either - chaos and random are rules that can easily screw over a player to the point where it is impossible for them to win.

At this point we need to be able to use as many four star cards as we like - especially since they're barely in use.
    (3)

Player

Four star cards are garbage if you have literally any five star card. That's a massive problem. I get that us just going balls-out with multiple five star decks would be an issue in PvP modes, but on the other hand, at least make four star cards worthwhile?
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Atreyu Ravi
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Got the Hien card yesterday after about 70+(Maybe more, I lost count) matches and a 80% win ratio. Last NPC I needed for Stormblood. Now to hope Shinryu drops
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Studly Babe
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 60
    Resurrected this thread just to say this guy ruined my week. 5 days 180 wins and still no card. guessing about 40% win rate maybe closer to 35%. Quitting triple triad for a while.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sannsenn Lemnebal
    World
    Unicorn
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    I agree with Kiuka is not fun.
    and I agree with every npc can be exploited.

The problem is combined super low drop rate with not-so-fun experience while farming certain cards.
    Even farming those mounts you get a token which can be traded in the mount by 99.

Triple Triad NPCs should have some mechanism said "You mastered this NPC" and drop the damn card right away.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Reginald Thorne
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    As someone with every card in the game, I've spent a truly ridiculous amount of time playing NPCs, and most of it was before they adjusted them to be always available, when they still had time windows. Several NPCs I've had to beat well over 100 or 200 times to get the cards I wanted. The drop rates can be frustrating, but you just have to take it easy. Take a break and come back later if you're getting bored or annoyed, the NPC isn't going anywhere. You've got all the time in the world to get the drops and ultimately all you're getting is another little card icon in your collection, so just go easy and try to have fun playing the game. TT is one of those things you can do in your own time and while waiting for queues and stuff, so there's no need to play any more than you want to.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2