Player
    Character
    Rock Hard
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70

So, I have a question about the new housing....

First, I would like to apologize in advance if these have been answered over 1000 times by now. I just would like to double check with you all

1.) When the housing opens up to us, do we need to be a "certain lv" for them, or would we be free to purchase as long as we have opened up Shirogane? Im taking my time with the MSQ and am only 63 is why (lol)

2.) I know there was talk of being able to "transfer" a house to a new plot, but will become available when Shirogane opens? Im not looking to transfer, Im just wondering if I should even bother if all the Large plots will be taken before I can even get there. (Im planning to be on when they do open them up)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fox Briarthorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    As far as we know, you just have to open up the housing district to purchase a house there. It was stated that the move feature will be available when Shirogane opens up. There's going to be a lot of competition for mansions with or without people moving to them as there's only 72 large plots that will be available.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rock Hard
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Thank you for that info!
    I do agree that the plots will be picked up rather fast, but if its like how the housing was when they added more (for my server) I think I will have a little time to get one. Im not really all that into "I need this certain ward".

The MAIN thing Im worried about is that "Moving" feature.
    I would just hate that, within 10min of them opening, ALL the large plots would be gone.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hashmael Lightswain
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    It would mean, though, that mansions in the old zones may open up if players/FCs transfer.
    (0)

Character
    Thessayn Svisast
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    I personally am hoping I can camp an old housing district for a mansion, because I don't want my new mansion looking weebish.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Bunny Boy
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80
    Lmao what an ignorant thing to say considering you're playing a Japanese game from a Japanese based company.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fox Briarthorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasrat View Post
    It would mean, though, that mansions in the old zones may open up if players/FCs transfer.
    I know at least a couple fcs looking to move mansion -> mansion, but I think a lot of people are looking to upgrade. I know my fc has been waiting for this move feature to do just that without obliterating people's private rooms and such. You'll probably end up seeing more of the other two sizes open up for anyone moving to a mansion.
    (0)