First off let me say I've been trying to contact Square Enix in every way imaginable for days now, Email, Chat, two different phone numbers, and none of them seem to be working. I'm only really posting here as a last ditch effort.

Anyway, I pre-ordered and fully paid off the Stormblood Collector's Edition off the Square Enix Online Store MONTHS ago (since they have the new "pay now" option), but it didn't ship until the 19th of June, only one day before Stormblood officially came out. Already that was weird to me, because every other collector's edition I've ordered before (and I've ordered a lot) has usually shipped 1-2 weeks before release so it was here right around launch. Either way, I have been having fun playing early access to Stormblood, but I noticed a message in game that said Early Access would end on the 23rd. Well here's the problem, there was clearly some sort of problem with the shipping of my package, cuz it's estimated delivery is the 27th, four days after early access ends!

PROBLEM: So here's my problem: it looks like I'm gonna get locked out of Stormblood content for four days, even though I PRE-ORDERED it. This is gonna put me well behind my partners in my raid group and cause a considerable setback, and it's not even my fault! The Square Enix Online Store is the one responsible for sending my shipment late, so I don't think I should have to pay for that by getting locked out for a few days.

SOLUTION: I would like a solution that allows me to continue playing until my order gets here please, because it would not at all be fair for me to pay like this when it was nowhere NEAR my fault. I can provide order number and tracking info to prove I have in fact ordered it a while ago and that it is in fact on the way. I play on Ps4 btw.