Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Poif Lunaria
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    I just got locked out and my package won't for for a few more days. Can we get an extension or something? I want to keep playing...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sansuna Merifett
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    i think what has disappointed me the most here is the lack of support. i was talking with a friend who ordered the heavenward collectors edition and they had the same thing happen (so they haven't learned from that mistake and improved the service) but at least them they all got extend access and were able to actually talk to customer service agents and get replies... now it just seems like were being ignored. and there are alot of us out there. i watched as they post on their Facebook got hundreds of comments about the same issue.
    (0)

FFXIV - Sansuna Merifett ( Master crafter and gather, 3 star cooking, Blackmage)
    I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities. ~Dr. Seuss~

Player
    Character
    Sunao Khan
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    I'm in the exact same boat. Mine just apparently got through customs on the 23rd, so now it won't arrive till Tuesday at the absolute earliest.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Silly Beans
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 1

Same Boat

Hellos fellow screwed Canadians!

I logged in this morning and got locked out kinda cool that the whole login defaults back to HW with music and all.

Anyways... yes, super disappointed... bad early access launch, pre-ordered 3 months before release all for ~$335 oops locked out.

I tried Square's support page... they sure love to loop people around and around then send you to the Great Britain side and tell you closed business hours.

At least I was able to gather/farm some mats to at least be able to craft a few things until it magically arrives.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alaya Raina
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    I too am in the same situation! My PC physical copy isn't going to get here until next week sometime and I got locked out this morning! I'm really quite upset! What a stupid idea to by time limitations on this. I paid like $60......seriously and it's the weekend....
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vezill Cas
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 67
    Sigh, I am pretty freaken mad over this. I am also Canadian and my CE has still not arrived, despite being shipped on the 16th according to the tracking. My current updates are just plain unacceptable:

June 26, 2017, 6:22 pm Departed WEST PALM BEACH, UNITED STATES
    June 26, 2017, 3:45 pm Departed MIAMI, UNITED STATES
    June 23, 2017, 1:07 pm Processed Through Facility CANADA
    June 23, 2017, 3:07 am Customs Clearance CANADA
    June 22, 2017, 10:20 am Departed MONTREAL, CANADA
    June 21, 2017, 5:21 am Departed LOUISVILLE, UNITED STATES
    June 21, 2017, 5:21 am Departed HAMILTON, CANADA
    June 20, 2017, 12:03 am Departed LOUISVILLE, UNITED STATES
    June 19, 2017, 9:48 pm Departed WEST PALM BEACH, UNITED STATES
    June 18, 2017, 8:55 am Arrived MIAMI, UNITED STATES
    June 16, 2017, 4:09 pm Processed Through Facility ISC MIAMI FL (USPS)
    June 16, 2017, 4:07 pm Arrived at Facility ISC MIAMI FL (USPS)
    Seriously how is this ok? For some reason this kind of ping ponging between the US and Canada has happened with EVERY package I've ordered from the Square Enix online store. Why can't they just sell things through Amazon or have a warehouse in every major country like sane companies do? Or offer sane shipping costs?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mike Gyver'
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70

Same boat here

Luckily I have been able to play up to this point. I haven't logged out of the game in about a week and a half due to the fear of my account being checked by the launcher and kicking me out of Stormblood. Not sure if that's how it works, but I'm not willing to chance it til i FINALLY get my collectors.

SE please at least acknowledge its a problem and maybe give everyone affected a fantasia or something.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Southern Flame
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    They sent mine without the full address. I've been proactive in communicating with the support section but it was effed right from the get go. Made it local then got sent back to SE. Really. Just my name a zip code guys?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sieg Barzahd
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    Hello, I'm in the same situation here's what my racking looks like:

https://imgur.com/a/r8bmz

So I'm guessing that my package got sent back to SE? will they sent it back or did SE scam me of almost 300$?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cron Job
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    It looks like that it was sent to Canada from Florida, failed to some reason, sent back, and then sent out again.

Wow, what a big round about thing that is going on here with many packages. I am guessing that SE put incomplete addresses and they have to resend it again.
    (0)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast