Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Ayer Austen
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    I'm not sure which sect you are running, but I find Diurnal better when you are not over geared for content.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rawon Special
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    CurrentLy iam trying out the shield buff sect (forgot the name), all of my friend suggest me to use this especially after the buff, still not used to it because unlike the regen sect i keep spamming it when their shield is gone, i know i shouldnt do that i guess
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Remyus Eridanius
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    The MP cost on Aspected Benefic has been increased quite a bit. In Diurnal it's best to pair your Aspected spells with Largesse. In Nocturnal it's best to pair Aspected Benefic with Synastry because once the shield falls off you may need to single target heal and the extra 40% will be helpful. Earthly Star has no MP cost so not sure what you were talking about there, but it should be used on CD either for the heal or damage. Just be mindful of where you place it. You should also still be pairing Lucid Dream with Celestial Opposition. I haven't had any MP problems at all throughout the entire expansion.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rawon Special
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Yeah i miss read the earthly star part, that 720 thingy is heal potency, i mistook it as mana cost duh...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Crucius Lapin
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    I see where a lot of people are having trouble with MP. I'm always weaving in little ewer cards every now and again to keep my mp afloat when I don't need to buff people.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nana Thefadingmoon
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 80
    I haven't had much mp issues unless there is a death or two in the party+ entire party getting hit pretty hard. It's a bit rough because we are not grossly over geared for these dungeons. Use mp cards on yourself. Take up largreese(using it often) for increase healing so you don't have to heal as much. Can extend dreams on yourself if you really need to. Use earthly star every pull/other pull for that big heal gain with timing it just right. On top of all this I burn cards I don't need and use lady card on tank. I use eye for eye to reduce damage on tank when they do massive pulls.

Using all the things I just mentioned will def save quite a bit of mp regardless what sect you are in. I go pretty ham on the dps too, but sometimes you don't need to go so hard on the dps if your mp is a bit questionable. Don't have to just gravity spam + malefice III. Dot all the adds n just take dpsing based on what you are comfortable with.

It will get better the more gear we get.
    (0)
    Last edited by FadingMoon; 06-24-2017 at 01:04 AM.

Player
    Character
    Tamako Lalako
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Yeah I've found that I have to be really careful about my mana because it runs out so quickly now. I've always been very careful to not overheal, but I guess it's an interesting change that will make healing more challenging.

This is coming from someone who tries to do 110% in EX primals atm. If you try to do the bare minimum, then I think you will have less issues re: mana management, but I think it also relies on having a party that minimises the damage taken from mechanics too..
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shiru Elysia
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Always try to use Celestial Opposition with Lucid dreaming and cards of course to extend the duration.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sir Rawrz
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Run with a RDM so he can feed you mana shifts and dualraise. xD
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Xio Zen
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    I main AST as well and I macro lightspeed with lucid and celestial opp. Both lucid and opp have the same cool down....so this works well, like others have said I also weave in cards (ewer) when I know a big pull is in bound... So I never have mp issues.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2