Player
    Character
    Seolla Viltara
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Maku View Post
    Fey Union on top of needing a bit of a potency buff could easily be made into "Fairy links to target player and remains within 10yalms of them." AKA the fairy follows the person at a distance.
    That sounds useful until you remember the leading cause of death for fairies is physical cleaves.
    (2)
    Last edited by LegoTechnic; 06-23-2017 at 06:54 AM.

Player
    Character
    Maku Haikasu
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by LegoTechnic View Post
    That sounds useful until you remember the leading cause of death for fairies is physical cleaves.
    That't why I said follow at a distance. Trust me I know all too well about tanks turning mobs to cleave my poor little Eos.
    (1)
    可愛い悪魔

Player
    Character
    Thalia Beckford
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    I'm a whm main but I do play sch as well and I was shocked by the MP issues that the sch has now. Sch was always the class that was able to handle this the best. I was never focused on accuracy and instead aimed at spell speed and crit and sch feels so much weaker than they were. I used to feel that content I tackled with my whm was slightly easier on sch, but now I can destroy things on whm and sch struggles. They over nerfed this Job.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Lady Zelda
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 82
    I just started leveling my AST after i got SCH to 70. And OH GOSH AST feels like it has infinite mana and im insanely jealous lol. I feel like a lower level AST could out heal a 70 SCH. Just because they have better mana regen then we do lol
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Laurent Vestra
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirakumi View Post
    I just started leveling my AST after i got SCH to 70. And OH GOSH AST feels like it has infinite mana and im insanely jealous lol. I feel like a lower level AST could out heal a 70 SCH. Just because they have better mana regen then we do lol
    I'm doing this only with whm and I feel the same thing. v_v It really is sad how weak sch feels/is now.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lyn Faramell
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    Mana until this point isnt really a thing for me as a scholar. But,im just playing dungeons and stuff. So cant say anything about the Ex-Primals or so. But i did notice if i run out of aetherflow stacks i have trouble keeping tanks alive,as i can only spam physicks...which doesnt help much when the dmg on the tank is higher than my healoutput in those Seconds while i cast the skills. Slowly the tank normally loses health,even if i spam physics. Would be nice if we had something that doesnt require Aetherflow,thats able keeping tanks alive for a longer time. The shieldheal,which in my opinion is the mechanic of Sch isnt really worth it, the shield and heal of this skill is to weak for 3 times the mana costs of the normal heal. So im using it very rarely. All in all im very dissapointed in the Scholar. Rerolled to it after i read about the Whm changes,just to get stuck with a even worse performing healing class.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Vallaria Ellethwen
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70

Scholar is not strong in 4.0 So stop posting and saying it is.

Please stop posting around that Scholar is strong in 4.0 and that you love it. Scholar got literally nothing but nerfs and is now a fraction of what it was at the end of Heavensward and has been for four years. Those claiming they love Scholar currently at Lv70 are oblivious of the current state of Scholar and everything it lost and are now worse at doing. So I compiled a list a facts of the state of Scholar right now and possible fixes. Don't reply to this just to complain about one single point I made. Just read it and become aware of the current state of Scholar.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    (1)
    Vallaria Ellethwen

Player
    Character
    Contra Dictory
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    MP issues are blinding obvious to me even at 70. It's hard to miss that one IMO.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Yusei Max
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    I suggest some of these changes:
    Embrace- from 250 to 350 cure potency
    Excognitation- duration to 1 or 2 minutes and on oneself
    Aetherflow_back 20% mp regeneration
    Replace Fey Union with Fairy dust trail-tethers to a enemy and deals damage over time potency of 300
    Replace Chain Stratagem with Fey energy- gives 10% mp to a party member 30 second cd.
    Sacred soil 2 20% damage reduction for 20-30 seconds for mp NOT aetherflow.
    Dissipation for Magic dust- buff party defense by 20% for 30s. Aetherflow is fine here
    (0)
    Last edited by Marcu18; 06-25-2017 at 11:18 PM.

Character
    Hayk Farsight
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcu18 View Post
    I suggest some of these changes:
    Embrace- from 250 to 350 cure potency
    Excognitation- duration to 1 or 2 minutes and on oneself
    Aetherflow_back 20% mp regeneration
    Replace Fey Union with Fairy dust trail-tethers to a enemy and deals damage over time potency of 300
    Replace Chain Stratagem with Fey energy- gives 10% mp to a party member 30 second cd.
    Sacred soil 2 20% damage reduction for 20-30 seconds for mp NOT aetherflow.
    Dissipation for Magic dust- buff party defense by 20% for 30s. Aetherflow is fine here
    Some of those are a bit overkill. Just reverting the cost to Adlo and the nerf to Embrace would pull us back up a bit. Though I'd really prefer if the Fairy Gauge (when full and unused) gave the fairy a small shield mitigation buff (maybe 5% of your max HP, lasts 10 seconds and stackable with Galvanize of course) on an ally everytime she healed them.
    (0)

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast