Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Player
    Character
    Robyn Thorne
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    I'm still really enjoying Whm as my main healer at lvl70. i find i don't miss stoneskin much as divine bension is much more useable in combat. i do think that some changes are needed though. the lilies need to have more of an effect, because as it stands they're weaker than a spear. maybe giving them the same cooldown reduction numbers as pvp would be too strong but somewhere inbetween should be find.

The other two things that need changing are the lvl68 trait and plenary indulgence. personally i'd change the trait so that it gave the aoe heals or regens a 20% chance to proc a lily. Plenary as it stands is a complete let down and I'd personally change it completely. maybe to a skill that needs three lilies that acts as reraise like skill that bypasses resurrection weakness
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kacho Nacho
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    What I want to see is a 15 minute video of a hard or extreme raid by the developers showing us how they intended white mages to be played.

What's with the lilies requiring Cure I or II? How are Confession and Bennison supposed to work? Why should players bother with the new system when they can heal perfectly fine without ever using it?

Not to sound salty but I'd love to see the look on one of the developer's faces as it sinks in that SE made a horrible mistake as he is healing.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Sir Rawrz
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Kacho_Nacho View Post
    What I want to see is a 15 minute video of a hard or extreme raid by the developers showing us how they intended white mages to be played.

What's with the lilies requiring Cure I or II? How are Confession and Bennison supposed to work? Why should players bother with the new system when they can heal perfectly fine without ever using it?

Not to sound salty but I'd love to see the look on one of the developer's faces as it sinks in that SE made a horrible mistake as he is healing.
    What's there to be salty about? Lilies are a great system. Having it proc from cure II is fine. Delete cure from your bar though. Don't need it. They buffed MP management to god levels. Confessions should be deleted and made lillies. DB and PI should drastically scale potency and CDs with lilies. The only issue would be people avoiding their ogcd toolkit so it wouldn't take their lillies. I don't think they should affect abilities cds like that. I would just nerf that out of the equation. Instead make it boost spell speed by an appreciable but not overstated amount.

1 Lilly- 2% recast reduction on spells until consumed.
    2 Lillies- 5% recast reduction on spells until consumed.
    3 Lillies- 10% recast reduction on spells until consumed.

DB:
    1 Lilly- 30 sec recast. 15% Shield.
    2 Lilies- 15 second recast. 15% Shield.
    3 Lillies- 5 second Recast. 20% Shield. [Or to just break the damn game make it 15% AOE around target]

PI:
    1 Lilly- 15 second recast. 600 potency
    2 Lillies- 10 second recast 700 potency
    3 Lillies- 1 Second recast 900 potency.

All whm need are a few potency changes and scaling. They are in a great spot. They convert GCDs into 0 cost ogcd heals. With cleric stance gone whm dps synergies within itself with this sort of conversion system.

Changes like these with their current skill pool would put them at war god tier. Really not much needs changed. Now go look at SCH. You'll be there all day trying to fix it while balancing SMN.
    (3)
    Last edited by Rawrz; 06-24-2017 at 10:38 AM.

Player
    Character
    Mayura Takamori
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 68
    Quote Originally Posted by Elamys View Post
    Not to mention that Stoneskin was a clunky ability with a high mana cost and a long cast time, and wasn't exactly strong to boot. I'm glad it's gone. I'd like to see a slight numbers buff on Benison, but let's not pretend that Stoneskin was a core part of the white mage playstyle here.
    Um... I like to cast Stoneskin on those DPS that insist on dying to every other mechanic or just on the person with sickness to prevent more deaths (or on myself when I start dying on every other mechanic @_@) being that it is MP inefficient having it is still better than having to raise and run around with sickness. WHM is definitely 'playable' and 'fine' but it is definitely much more boring and I also miss Stoneskin very much
    (2)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6