Player
    Character
    Kaen Monokuro
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70

Laughing Coffin <<LOL>> is recruiting!!!!

We are a social, casual r8 FC with a small house in the Goblet (Ward 9, Plot 15). Currently, we have one airship with plans to build more and we have most amenities (armoire, unending journey, etc.). We have Discord; however, until we gain more members, its main function is to house resources & announcements.

Our goal is to build a community where each member has an input, is treated equally and respectfully, and feels at home in our "family." Discrimination and drama will not be tolerated. In order to maintain a personal community, our members will be capped at 25. Please note that we are still growing, and we may be quiet; however, we hope to remedy this in the coming weeks as our numbers grow and content becomes available. Also note that we do not intend to build raid groups.

We are mostly active during the evening (NA Timezones), and our administration has known each other for several years--dating back to a guild in 2011! Buffs are available on request as long as we have an appropriate amount of credits--whatever you need, all you have to do is ask.

If you are interested, please reply here or contact Kaen Monokuro, Rebecca Rosea, or Ele Valmera in-game. You may also submit an application: https://goo.gl/forms/k3jciyaAJkyAnjB12
    *If you submit an application via the url, please also submit an application in-game.

P.S. We are looking for recruiters, so if you are interested in that, please mention it either on your application or to whomever you speak to.
    (0)
    Last edited by Kaen; 06-23-2017 at 08:28 AM.

Player
    Character
    Kaen Monokuro
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    We are still looking for new members to join our "family"!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aleca Armour
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60
    Do you guys have any future interest in raiding? I may have glanced over it in your description but I figured I'd ask
    (0)

Player
    Character
    King Sombra
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    How large is your FC currently?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaen Monokuro
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by FishyPwns View Post
    Do you guys have any future interest in raiding? I may have glanced over it in your description but I figured I'd ask
    Our numbers at the moment aren't big enough to make a stable raid group within the fc. Some members have expressed the desire to form one once the fc grows.

Quote Originally Posted by Lidel417 View Post
    How large is your FC currently?
    The FC is currently in its early stages, currently we have 5-6 members active throughout the week hoping that once omega actually comes out some of the inactive members return.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaen Monokuro
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    We are still looking for members. Gatherers Crafters are always welcome to improve the workshop. Need help with the new extremes or farming old content? we are more than happy to lend a hand. Pony/Bird farming included!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaen Monokuro
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    We are still looking for new members!. I am personally looking for people interested in helping develop the FC's workshop. Send me a tell if you are interested.
    (0)