Player
    Character
    Danika Thorne
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90

Aether currents not working with jump potion.

May be a bug for people using the potions or may simply be a bug for my friend, no idea since I don't see any other accounts of it on here. But it seems that after purchasing a jump potion for my friend so she could play Stormblood she revisited the Heavensward areas.

Aether current logs are filled and everything was marked as done in the aether current log yet she can't fly. The optional quests which unlock currents were still present and doable, but doing them didn't help anything. Every zone including Azys Lla which is only MSQ related for flying, which is all DONE because of the potion, she still can't fly in.

Dunno if this is an issue with other people too but definitely want to bring it up.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Smitten Kitten
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by SerasIV View Post
    May be a bug for people using the potions or may simply be a bug for my friend, no idea since I don't see any other accounts of it on here. But it seems that after purchasing a jump potion for my friend so she could play Stormblood she revisited the Heavensward areas.

Aether current logs are filled and everything was marked as done in the aether current log yet she can't fly. The optional quests which unlock currents were still present and doable, but doing them didn't help anything. Every zone including Azys Lla which is only MSQ related for flying, which is all DONE because of the potion, she still can't fly in.

Dunno if this is an issue with other people too but definitely want to bring it up.
    You probably need to do the level 52 side quest, I Believe I Can Fly, located at Foundation. It grants all of your Chocobo mounts the ability to fly, otherwise you need to use the black Chocobo mount to get around.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Danika Thorne
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Ah you're probably right! Been so long I didn't even think about that, thanks!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rukia Kurosaki
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 65
    I was having that some issues but found the mount under mount guide but item that are suppose to be rewarded wasn't given like compass and etc don't know if there are any other item missing that are need in further but some as to be done. This is my ticket to the GM's

>I've recently purchase the Tales of Adventure: Heavensward optional item from mog station but some of the item from quest reward, such quest as main scenario quest Divine Intervention you are given a Black Chocobo Whistle and a Aether Compass. Please fix this issues as im unable to reach different elevation for side quest and etc. Thank you
    (0)