Hello!

Daes Dae'mar

Thinking about taking advantage of the free transfer?
Not sure where to go? Tired of not feeling like you belong to something?

You may have seen my post before with a linkshell by the same name (it's probably 3 posts under here since no one seems to post on these specific forums. *sigh* Reddit). Anyway! We are Daes Dae'mar and we are recent Gilgamesh refugees that transferred to Zalera in order to work on starting up something we've dreamed about for awhile: an FC that strives to deliver a wonderful experience for all
members involved. We are striving to create a home for of friends, laughter,
and fun with the combined notion that we also wanna get sh*t done. Originally starting a few days ago as just a LS, we started to get messages from lovely people filtering in from Gilgamesh and Balmung with no place to go. So we decided instead of trying to find a pre-ranked FC that we would go ahead and make one from scratch. Fair warning that does mean we're only currently Rank 4 but with all of the grinding going on right now, we got those 4 ranks in less than 24 hours. Still interested?
Read on!

Who are we? What are we?

Daes Dae'mar was created with the idea of bringing together those of us who enjoy progression but find party finder groups to be rather lack luster or downright hostile. While looking to build statics (or even already having an established one) provides relative consistency, we thought it would be nice to bring like-minded, good people together to fill any gaps or absences while also providing a place where people who generally pug can connect to other progression focused players without the fear of that inevitable PF DPS that pulls 400, the healer that doesn't heal or DPS, or the tank that doesn't understand what a cooldown is or why the tank buster one-shot him (even with proper healer mitigation). We consider ourselves medium-core with a focus on personality compatibility, having a good time, and actually completing content (so skill is important to us).

Who are we looking for?

You know that jerk that screams about every single mistake someone else makes while also being the reason for most of the wipes? Yeah, that's not what we're after. Nor are we after the amazing performer that insists that he's the next coming of Eorzea's savior (outside of MSQ anyway) and everyone else is garbage.

We're looking for people with a positive outlook on progression who also enjoy helping those with talent but talent that needs a bit of tuning. You know that "average" healer/tank/dps? What would happen if there was actually a place where they wouldn't get torn apart for needing help but would actually have the support to want to become a better player.

Member Qualities:
  • Positivity
  • Skill
  • Not easily offended
  • Accepting/Open Minded
  • Social
  • Enthusiastic (at least on the inside)

Things we will avoid (or remove if they slip in):
  • Aggression
  • Harassment
  • Hate Speech - Dark humor is not hate speech. Again, don't be easily offended but, on the flip side, don't be "that" guy.
  • Inability to listen to or even accept advice
  • Unreliability
  • Raid Loggers
  • Extremely short tempers
  • FC/LS outbursts (keep yo drama to yo d*mn self)
  • Rage quitting (do not do that unless you plan on leaving everything because you will learn the shape of Italy real fast)

Who are we looking for?

While we're obviously working on ranking the FC and finding a suitable house (anything short of large is unacceptable... I need space to decorate), we're going to be a bit limited for a short time with the following. Please be assured that the following will come into action as soon as we all settle in
  • Events - Win something! Minions, gil, mounts, free crafted sets, maybe even some materia.
  • Raid Food - Discounts! While it is not feasible to supply everyone with free food, our plan is to join our crafter/gatherer members to help supply discounted (like... actually discounted) consumables. Any money received will remain in the FC chest to fund airships, bigger events, and other FC expenses (you people aren't cheap <3)
  • Sister LS - We know not everyone who wants to participate in this community is willing to leave their FC which is totally understandable! So, we came up with a solution. Daes Dae'mar the LS. While it's not required to join both, it would be good for FC members to join the LS as well (you never know who might be lurking in there that's pretty awesome).
  • Welcoming and drama restricted - You can never truly be drama free because someone's bound to go off the deep end but guess what? We won't tolerate it. There is no 3 strike rule. You get one warning (depending on the situation) and the second time you're gone. We are adults, we've made our expectations extremely clear, and you're clearly not a fit for the community we're trying to build.
  • FC leaders/raiders that don't focus on each other and completely ignore you - I've noticed this everywhere and I've hated it. You have the OG group of friends that basically just wanted to look cool with high FC numbers. Even as we grow, new members will not be thrown to the side like some trophy. We don't want you just to bolster our numbers, we want you to be a part of the family.
  • Standard discord server - We'd like everyone from the FC/LS to join. It's a wonderful way to keep in contact with others while away and also check up to see what's going on. Or if you're just bored at work and want to talk to some friends. We're not very active in discord at the moment (VC wise) simply because we're all focused on leveling. Don't be deterred by that, everyone just has to settle.
  • More to come (especially once we secure a house)

Reminder: We do offer a sister LS if you already have an FC but like the sound of us. Depending on the type of special event we're offering, participation will be extended to everyone and not just FC members (though FC members will have FC only events cause... they're FC members). Please contact me if you have any questions or are super interested.
You can reach me in game on Zalera at Oriax Nox, Discord at @Oriaxausurex#0495, or by messaging me on Reddit via Oriaxaurusrex. I check all of the above constantly so chances are you'll get me unless I'm sleeping (which isn't happening much lately). So get out of those 3k queues and come to us. The biggest queue I've seen is 200? And that was after the servers went down completely.