Player
    Character
    Penne Cheesebake
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50

North American Promotional Campaigns.

I wasn't sure where else to put this, so I hope this is the appropriate area. It has taken me a while to summon up the courage to leave this here. I am one of your Canadian customers. There are many of us who love FFXIV, and many of us who have been fans of Square Enix for a long time. However...in the recent promotion you had for the cloud mount etc, amazon.com was excluding any order with a Canadian address. This did not happen with the last promotion. Whether this was their mistake, or through your direction is irrelevant. I feel that your focus on the United States exclusively in North America excludes the rest of us that loyally play a game we love very much. I am disappointed that I could not partake of the items, but I suppose that is just the way it is now. I just wanted to remind you that you not only have customers in the United States, but in Canada, and in Latin America as well. Throw us a bone once in a while, please?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rinh Elahka
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 54
    I agree! I would have loved the cloud mount and gear. I even almost purchased something from the US store for it, but that's just kind of a hassle.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Bravo Whiskey
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    I was under the impression that Canadians could get the mount?

On another note: You can't be a Canadian player and say 'Throw us a bone once in a while' when you've had the NA datacenter at your doorstep for years.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Penne Cheesebake
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Canadian Addresses were barred by amazon.com to getting the codes. And be that as it may, they didn't put the data center here out of consideration for us, I am certain. I, and I know others from other countries, would like to be considered is all. Besides, we may have had the servers, but where do the events that Yoshi P shows up to happen in North America? The servers are a moot point now anyway, they are the farthest away from me that they could be and still be in North America.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nyx Kai
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 80
    I couldn't agree more the very fact that The UK still has no word on even if we will get this promotion or when but see hundreds of cloud mounts zinging past for NA accounts based on the Phoenix server is enough to give me rage. Considerable rage
    (0)