Player
    Character
    Mature Rudlum
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladinleeds View Post
    You won't be able to get an official answer from them on the forums. At worst, you might have to threaten them with a lawsuit if they're refusing to respond. it sucks, but I'm afraid the people responsible for that don't check and answer the forums, so you'll need to continue emailing them about it. Is it possible they've been inundated with emails and they can't keep up?
    I sent an email last Wednesday , no answer

I submitted a ticket from the SE store asking about tracking my order today. No answer

I'm only pushing cause they game is "actually" out tomorrow .

This is unacceptable
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Leigh Atherton
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladinleeds View Post
    You won't be able to get an official answer from them on the forums. At worst, you might have to threaten them with a lawsuit if they're refusing to respond. it sucks, but I'm afraid the people responsible for that don't check and answer the forums, so you'll need to continue emailing them about it. Is it possible they've been inundated with emails and they can't keep up?
    I'm waiting on a reply from last week (near 10 days ago actually after the order had been in preparing for a couple of days) . Sent a 2nd message this morning at just after 9am, not a peep out of them.

Near £200 for this and to be honest I expect a better service than I am currently getting, I've seen on Reddit some people have their CE with NO tracking number issued and their order page stills says "preparing order". It's shocking.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Thyn'a Sindyrl
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Mature View Post
    Sorry just checking email and there is nothing.

We are talking about an item that costs nearly £200 is not like I'm buying a music CD or a bloody book.

I response will be appreciated.
    Well, forums might not be the best place for help. I would just assume if I -just- got my tracking number, others might be a little last min too. I preordered the first day, so if mine just got processed it might take a little more time.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Caya Luna
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 77
    Same issue. Pre-ordered from SE EU store on the same day the pre-orders became available. Money have successfully been taken from my bank account. And still no shipping email.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kurai Kiserogeru
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    I am in the same position.
    I paid the extra for package tracking, and I have no code to even track in my emails.
    SE already charged me £185.28 for the game on 29/5/17.

I'm pretty sure they handled HW far better because I don't remember a single bit of worry from it.
    4.0 has been a terrible launch from all angles.

Package arrived on time. Past history shows it was sent to Bham on the 19th and arrived here on the 20th. All is well. The only scare is not knowing sooner. However it works with couriers might provide difficult to relay messages to SE and customer efficiently.

Regardless package arrived on day of release!
    (2)
    Last edited by KuraiKiserogeru; 06-20-2017 at 10:36 PM.

Player
    Character
    Rosy Manderville
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 71
    Have you checked junk/spam folders as well as on Gmail-promotions folders? The codes are sent dependant on when you ordered, and if you preordered should have been sent a couple weeks ago. At least mine was.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mature Rudlum
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    Yes I have. I did get one email on junk sometime ago. But there's nothing there this time
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ignis Inferne
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Still nothing, giving up hope of actually getting it in time don't remember having this much bother with heavenward >>
    (0)
    Everyday is great at your Junes~
    RECRUITMENT CODE: E2NWQGY9 , 2W48DJNN

Player
    Character
    Natashi Tamaruo
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 63
    Damn..I did the conversion...and turned into a pretzel...wow.!!!
    (0)
    Is it reset Tuesday yet.

I question whether I'm playing a PvE game with PvP mixed in, or I am I playing a PfG.

Player
    Character
    Mature Rudlum
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignnis View Post
    Still nothing, giving up hope of actually getting it in time don't remember having this much bother with heavenward >>
    When I pre ordered HW CE was pretty straight forward with emails regarding everything. With SB is like I'm dealing with a ghost seller
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast