Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Sacrilege Moonshadow
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80
    It's definitely irritating that you can't so spin so much as a smidge without instantly cancelling the effect. Apparently I was in the habit of turning my character's view to monitor fights while I waited the 1-3 seconds for CU to apply its buff, and I'm having to remind myself to take my finger off of right click when I want to use it.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Zora Link
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynfael View Post
    It's definitely irritating that you can't so spin so much as a smidge without instantly cancelling the effect. Apparently I was in the habit of turning my character's view to monitor fights while I waited the 1-3 seconds for CU to apply its buff, and I'm having to remind myself to take my finger off of right click when I want to use it.
    It's pretty bad when I'm literally forcing myself to take my hands off both my keyboard and mouse entirely just to minimize the chance that I might accidentally move my camera/character.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ahmira Duskbloom
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 80
    I had thought that It was lag when the few times this has happened. Honestly, this is absolutely stupid. I use the right click camera shift so I am facing the right way for whatever reason (to heal someone behind me, to avoid a gaze mechanic, etc) I've used this less since launch because I of the troubles. As it stands I'm so trained with it that it either goes on CD without applying anything or I dont use it because Most often then not, taking hands from mouse/keyboard mid fight is total BS
    (0)
    "Welcome to the ranks of the blue mages. However, at this moment you are but an empty vessel--a base creature, weaker than the most ordinary mortal. A blue mage must wrest her strength and vitality from her enemies. Show me your hunger for unrivaled power! This is the only guidance I shall give you."
    ~ Final Fantasy XI Treasures of Aht Urhgan

Player
    Character
    Renard Lefeuvre
    World
    Yojimbo
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 90
    I reported it as a bug today (couldn't find any previous reports o_O) and it was moved to Accepted Bugs very quickly, so hopefully this will be resolved soon.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2