I've been doing Palace of The Dead on my Astrologian recently and I've noticed that when I use a Pomander of Strength that the buff duration of the buffs would not be in sync. The Damage buff from a Pomander of Strength would always be slightly shorter than the Healing buff (usually a 10 second difference). I came to the conclusion that it must have been Celestial Opposition extending the Healing buff from the Pomander of Strength and not the Damage buff.

After I established this I sought to prove it by waiting until I could see the remaining seconds of the buffs and casting Celestial Opposition. However I found that Celestial Opposition was actually affecting both buffs as shown here
My assumption based off the description of Celestial Opposition is that the extension of beneficial effect duration would not affect things that were not spells cast by the player.

With this information I have become confused for two reasons. Am I wrong in assuming that Celestial Opposition should not affect Pomanders or is this working as intended? The other question I have is why do the timers end up not synced? I've searched the forums for similar discussions/posts and found none. I realize this isn't incredibly game breaking either way but I just need to know how something like that could happen given that it extends both buff's duration. Also I did not check if this works on Pomanders of Steel but I assume it does as well.

Frequency: Seemingly every time I use Celestial Opposition at some point during the duration of the Pomander's buff
World name: Jenova
Character name: Sophia Alessandra
Class/Level: Astrologian 60
Party or solo: Both
Area and coordinates: Palace of the Dead
Steps:
1. Use a Pomander of Strength
2. Cast Celestial Opposition