Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Regarding the Duty World Issues on the NA DC

I'd like to pass along an update from Producer and Director Yoshida in regards to the instance issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Naoki_Yoshida
    This is FFXIV Producer and Director Yoshida.

I would like to inform you about the ongoing issues on the NA Aether and Primal data centers.

Due to high stress load and congestion, we are currently experience the following two issues:

1. Congestion within certain instanced battle content
    2. Server crashes due to concentrated stress on the Duty Finder servers

Regarding the first issue, from around 8:00 a.m. (Pacific Time), we have strengthened the instanced worlds and diverted stress loads, enabling 20,000 players to enter instanced content each hour. As a result, the playable slots for instanced content have been increased significantly. We would like to offer our sincerest apologies that an extended amount of time was required to address these issues, as we strived to avoid large-scale server crashes within the data centers during our procedures. We will continue to monitor this situation 24 hours a day.

Regarding the second issue, we are experiencing continuous crashes within the Duty servers due to the consistently high stress loads caused by frequent matching requests from Worlds within the data centers. As we have confirmed that these crashes are causing some players to be unable to log in due to error 90006/90002, we continue to seek resolutions that address the root cause of these issues. As a temporary measure, we have implemented a work flow to restore the Worlds in 15 to 30 minute increments if the Duty server has crashed. We apologize for the inconvenience, but if you are experiencing the above error, we ask that you please try logging back in after 15 to 30 minutes.

We sincerely apologize for the large amount of time lost from your important early access time during the weekend. We will continue to monitor the high stress loads that the NA data centers are experiencing, and will continue to do our best so that players can play on all Worlds with stability. Once again, we apologize for the issues occurring for an extended amount of time.
    (61)
    Tony "Zhexos" Caraway - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Aya Hamada
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 74
    That is nice and all but what about compensation for the last 2 days? we paid for something that we did not receive.

What are the plains to lower queue times in trying to log in servers?
    (24)

Player
    Character
    Hana Kaneuchi
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamada View Post
    That is nice and all but what about compensation for the last 2 days? we paid for something that we did not receive.

That's not true. You may not be able to advance through the story as fast as some others, but you have been able to visit new areas, have done some main story quests, side quests are available, new classes are available, increased inventory space, the ability to swim in water. All things that were a part of this expansion.
    (36)

Player
    Character
    Irvin Izanagi
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 80
    The issues it's no even just early access - it's everyone playing the game doing anything from fates to Pvp.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Cyc Marques
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 90
    What they need to do is have players who get 90k'd have priority status in que for next 5 minutes or so. Nothing sucks more than being 3,000+ in que constantly after getting 90k'd.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Dmal Artanos
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90

That's straight up not true lmao. You did not pay any money for early access, you paid money for general access and you do in fact have that general access.
    (20)

Player
    Character
    Ki'axia Xhula
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Why do people keep acting like we paid extra money for Early Access? We didn't the price is the same now and on the 20th. You could have forgone EA and paid on the 20th for the game and still received the same SB story, content, jobs, just a few days later than everyone else. Early Access was simply a bonus to promote Pre-orders and was given to you entirely as a bonus. You could have chosen to wait until the 20th instead.

Don't forget that not only us Stormblood players but regular ARR and HW players were also affected by issues, the right question now is, "What are you going to do to alleviate concerns about Stormblood on official launch and are you going to give us something for disruptive playtime and server downtime," instead of /for something we did not receive./
    (10)

Player
    Character
    Teria Redfield
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90

Just be happy there's a fix in place.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Aoshi Firedancer
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    Thank you for keeping us informed and thank the development team for fixing the issues.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Sora Alexandros
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80
    The problem is that nothing is working.
    My boyfriend can't play the game at all. As soon as he logs in, he gets kick out. Let me repeat that, as soon as he logs in and appears in Ishgard, he gets kicked out.
    He's not even in an instance.
    We tried to do fates yesterday but there was too much lag for him. We still did a few.
    Later we tried to do a roulette and nope, he couldn't stay on for more than 1 minute straight.

We are not even playing anything related to Stormblood. We are just doing fates and ARR dungeons and still can't play.
    I tried to do a trial roulette as WHM yesterday to help new ppl trying to join ARR trials. I tried twice, the game kicked me twice.

So yes, the entire game is not working. I cannot play. My boyfriend can't even stay logged on for a single minute in a city.
    So yes, We are literally paying for nothing this past few days.
    I am not talking about 4.0, I am talking about ARR and HW, they are nothing working, nothing is. So yes, we are paying for nothing.

I don't care about the expansion even though I pre ordered. I am talking about the old content. I am complaining about that.
    (14)
    Last edited by kennyamr; 06-19-2017 at 03:30 AM.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast