Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player

Quote Originally Posted by kensatsu View Post
    report them
    I doubt reporting people for throwing or system abuse works anymore in PVP. There have been people that were constantly reported by many many people in Previous Seasons of the Feast and they were not banned at all.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aiot O'lein
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 80
    Yesterday I used frontlines to lvl up my NIN to continue the MSQ since I may never get in any other roulette by myself anyway...
    The exp is nice and all but the amount is a bit... overkill?

There were some fights in which I got in a group in which 5 people did nothing aside from chatting on Alliance channel around the topic of "easy & quick exp" through frontline match...

I get the Easy part... but its not quicker if you stay still at the base :/
    I mean, if you wanna be useless and make things any quicker please go ahead to the center and feed the other team... at least that way they get their quick exp, the other team enjoys killing them, and I enjoy them being dead :/
    Its a win-win... geez
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mature Rudlum
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    So far has been fine.

Exp is ace on PvP it really does motivate me more to play PvP actually
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Natashi Tamaruo
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 63
    These changes being request here won't happen. Why, because this is what you people wanted. You wanted to entice more players to join PvP. So there, now you have it, more people that would other wise not do PvP are now doing it. If experience points are that good as people are claiming, then it's doing it's job of getting playing to participate. If I were playing, I be like finding the throwers and ganking them for my personal achievement points.
    (0)
    Is it reset Tuesday yet.

I question whether I'm playing a PvE game with PvP mixed in, or I am I playing a PfG.

Character
    Malina Loma
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Natashio View Post
    These changes being request here won't happen. Why, because this is what you people wanted. You wanted to entice more players to join PvP. So there, now you have it, more people that would other wise not do PvP are now doing it. If experience points are that good as people are claiming, then it's doing it's job of getting playing to participate. If I were playing, I be like finding the throwers and ganking them for my personal achievement points.
    People wanted more players to PvP not AfK ^-^

So no.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Sarnai Oronir
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 60
    It's not gonna be like this all the time. Just way for people to level the new classes. It's temporary.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Shyle Katriss
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    I rarely even like to pvp in MMO's much anymore. But I recently started again just before SB and now a lot in SB, simply because waiting 30m (minimum) for a basic HW dungeon and grinding fates (which got old last expansion) just aren't viable options in comparison. I don't condone the afk'ing but it'll continue to happen until SE gives a new way to level alts (which won't happen). I'd do PoTD if I could find a group, but I enjoy the pvp in this game, despite the fact that I'm about as useful as an AFK'er in most matches
    (0)

Character
    Malina Loma
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by phishstix View Post
    It's not gonna be like this all the time. Just way for people to level the new classes. It's temporary.
    As long as EXP is given, people WILL still do it. No chance they won't. Any reward that can be given to you without directly participating yourself will attract the AFKers/Botters. They do it with Tomes, Wolf Marks, Garo wins, and now EXP.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Crystal Strawberries
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Please no, don't remove xp in pvp! I love pvp and I love level class doing it! I can understand some ppl can go afk, but in my opinion are a little percentage, maybe 5%, for 1 afk there are many ppl who enjoy how pvp work right now. Please do not change it, it's perfect the way it is.
    (0)

Player

yes, don't change reward, it won't solve anything, exept kill the queue, if you can end to have nothing because you loose. Why change anything for 5/100 population, punish everyone for this small amount of players.
    the only solution for me is to get the game detect this and kick abusing players.
    btw you can do this in pve, just queue normal primal roulette do nothing, get bonus players, get afk, and the players will only votekick if you wipe happen, it would be easy to bot this too.
    Its why its better to fight the problem at the root, not the reward, but afkers and boter. Pls
    (0)
    Last edited by kensatsu; 06-22-2017 at 01:24 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast