Player
    Character
    Kavan Longfellow
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90

Blue token conversion?

We can convert discontinued tomestones into Poetics.

Has anyone found a way to convert the discontinued blue TOKENS into red tokens? Because I haven't.

Blue scrips into red scrips - yes.
    Red tokens into blue tokens - yes. (oooo... kay? if you want something for glamour I guess?)

Blue tokens into red tokens, though? Does not appear to exist. Checked both Idyllshire & Rhalgr's Reach.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jordan O'niell
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Since crafter updates always get applied for the Thursday's I would anticipate this option to appear on June 22nd.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Girl Cat
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 80
    you can convert the tokens at the same NPC that take them for items
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Inori Yuu
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 64
    Conversion is available in Idyllshire or Mor Dhona (1:1)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Thalia Beckford
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    I forget, what needs red tokens? The things you bought with blue you can still buy with blue now. Blue tokens are bought with 25 red scrips and they still are used for things like the 180 gear.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Chiami Jishin
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 90
    I looked through every option and unless I am blind there is NO way to exchange tokens so far. Previous posters might have confused exchanging scrips with tokens (the first you can exchange, the latter.... not?). The Token Exchange with the Splendors Vendor only allows to exchange red tokens for blue tokens, which is nice but what about blue to red? Given there isn't really anything useful anymore to spend blue tokens on... argh!

Please dear devs, if you really forgot to implement this exchange feature then do so in the next possible update. Some of us worked hard to get those blue tokens in the past and if they are almost entirely worthless now (given the AF gear is more or less outdated now and unless you are a gatherer to exchange them for mats together with stuff from nodes... no other way to spend them).

An exchange rate of blue tokens into red tokens similar as with blue and red scrips would seem fair to me. That way we could at least spend them on materia IV.
    (1)
    Non-native speaker of English so forgive any butchering of grammar or vocabulary you may find in my posts.

Player
    Character
    Kinnison Cooke
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Heya! I definitely think this is something that should be paid attention to, so I'm urging the powers that be to look into this matter. Shouldn't be hard to convert, I wouldn't think. =D
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kavan Longfellow
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    Yes, I just went back and confirmed - there is still NO way to exchange blue TOKENS into red TOKENS.

Blue scrips into red scrips? Yes! Awesome!

Red tokens into blue tokens? Yes! Um... ok. If you want to, I guess. [Note: I suspect this may be the one confusing people - but it is definitely red --> blue, NOT the blue --> red that I was wanting.]

Blue tokens into red tokens? Nope! Not there! Not on any option of any of the scrip-related people in Idyllshire.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    R'nageo Isea
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    You don't need to convert blue tokens into red tokens, because (at least pre-70) there's nothing left you need red tokens for.

All old items go for blue tokens now, and you can buy those with red tokens directly or exchange any old red token for 4 blue.
    (1)