Player
    Character
    Rem Tsukimiya
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90

Please remove light crafter party requirement for company project!

I love to gather & craft, whether it is for housing skin, aetherial wheel for buff, or airship components. But not everyone in my FC and my friend share my interest. I find it very uncomfortable having to ask several of them out to waste their precious play time by standing there and watching me finishing an FC craft project. I have been submitting this request in the game multiple time via the player suggestion & feedback option but it seems they never care to address this issue with 4.0. So please, for the freedom of us crafter & gatherer not having to rely on others, I beg you guys please consider removing this light crafter party requirement every time an FC project is progressed or finished. Thank you!
    (16)

Player
    Character
    Jordan O'niell
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    So far this request has been ignored. I will always +1 because it was and is a piss poor attempt to get crafters to "work together".
    The crafters do not work together, all crafts are done before hand, then 3 people stand there afk while one person presses buttons to submit materials and advance projects.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Ter'vin Valash
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    I second this. ChameleonMS is completely correct. When our FC was making our airships, I would just make all the required materials myself, call in a few FC members with any level craft so I could turn in, then say thanks and we all split until the next time. In no way does this restriction make anyone want to work together on the project. All it does is waste time for four other people.
    (0)
    If you're incompetent, you can’t know you’re incompetent. The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognize what a right answer is.
    - David Dunning

Player
    Character
    De'anair'a Solanae
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    I agree with this. My FC is rarely able to field more Crafters than I. And it's even harder to even keep them online at the same time. So please... at least kill that restriction. Otherwise, I feel no need to have the workshop at all.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Momoko Tomoko
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 90
    You should keep trying to bump this thread:

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...etting-tedious

There was an official response in that thread but it seems like they've forgotten about it.
    (0)
    The tiniest lala.