Player
    Character
    Oriax Nox
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70

N/A Look at FC post.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (0)
    Last edited by Oriaden; 07-13-2017 at 05:55 PM. Reason: No longer a LS

Hi

Hi, I'm interested in joining your progression ls. I'm returning with a brand new account. Character Name: Bella Whisperwind. Thank you for your time.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    K'azula Tohka
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    E: Nvm invited to a different group.
    (0)
    Last edited by insanityv2; 07-04-2017 at 03:49 PM.

Player
    Character
    Keina Iridian
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Hello. Im currently maining a SAM and also really want to do progression content. Currently feeling kinda left out since "Free Companies often times feel like various cliques just mashed together, making it hard for newcomers to feel welcome or involved" is such a true statement. There are plenty of "new' or "family" oriented FC's that really just translate to it sounds good but we've known each other for years pfft new guy. Id love to talk with you if you want.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Oriax Nox
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Hey, I totally get where you're coming from and I'm really sorry that I didn't respond until now. Actually only my co-leader and I have known each other for any length of time. Everyone else is new so there's none of that like... super core group crap that tends to happen. We're all in the same boat minus Leit and I.
    (0)